1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No Content Ads, Only Search...

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by da22in, Feb 13, 2005.

I signed up and was approved for an Adsense account. After logging in, I have no Ad Settings tab - no code to be found. There is a Search settings tab though, with all the bells and whistles for serving ads via search results.

Now, prior to opening this AdSense account, I had "Google Search", including Site Search, with my own API license key. Is this why I have no option for Content Ads? Unbeknownst to me, the email address used for this API is the same as what was used for the AdSense account.

I've emailed Google, still awaiting a reply. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this, even perhaps knowing the steps necessary to get my ads for content going.

I feel like such a newb.... :confused:

da22in, Feb 13, 2005 IP
  2. yisou

yisou Banned

Best Answers:
    Try some days later.

yisou, Feb 14, 2005 IP
  3. melfan

melfan Peon

Best Answers:
    try to go to your product section. you have to select option for both adsense for content and search. maybe you missed out this one

melfan, Feb 14, 2005 IP
  4. Josh

Josh Peon

Best Answers:
    Josh, Feb 14, 2005 IP
  5. da22in

da22in Peon

Best Answers:
    Excellent...I guess all I needed was the "product" URL. I wasn't subscribed to Content, only Search. I don't remember getting this choice when I initally signed up.

Fixed and much appreciated!

Thanks guys. :)

da22in, Feb 14, 2005 IP