1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No Clicks What Gives?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by sirjorgeofculver, Dec 30, 2013.

Anyone else see a drop in clicks?

I have a site that is 5 years old, and was getting 100+ click throughs daily, and then started seeing a drop, now not even 1 click. This past week has been abysmal, with yesterday having 0 clicks.

http://scaryfilm.blogspot.com

Maybe it's time to call it quits on earning with the site?

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  2. Dwaynemoo

Dwaynemoo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been with Amazon about 7 months. I have a astore. I might get one click a month. I am wondering if people make any decent money from Amazon.

Dwaynemoo, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  3. Annea

Annea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @sirjorgeofculver - I love horror movies, hope your site will survive. You have relevant content on there, plus it's hosted by Google. I would've thought it would do great. Sorry, I'm not any help to you.

@Dwaynemoo - Yup, people do make money with Amazon. I make a minimum payout about once a year but I have a writer friend in the states who makes his payout every 2 or 3 months. Also, if you want to see how the 'big boys' do it, check out waycoolgadgets.com. That's Jay Wessman's site. He has brought in some stuff from other companies now too but started with just Amazon and still showcases many of their products.

Annea, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  4. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I started last year and I got around 4 checks already and waiting for my fifth this month.. I don't really promote amazon product much as i use other means to monetize my site..

Try not to use astore..

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
    point2, Jan 6, 2014 IP
  5. Aviator Wayer

Aviator Wayer Banned

Best Answers:
    you need to update website with fresh content as with other websites and this is principal in SEO for a long time now.

Aviator Wayer, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  6. LeadMaster

LeadMaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Have the number of visitors to your blog decreased? If so then it must be something with SEO since there have been significant changes in Google's algorithm.

LeadMaster, Jan 10, 2014 IP