1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No clickbank sales

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by kawika, Oct 17, 2012.

1. wulfgar2012

wulfgar2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    I was just wondering if anyone uses a firefox plug-in called CBsurge. I was watching a youtube video on it and wanted to know if it worked with linux operating systems.

wulfgar2012, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  2. davetrebas

davetrebas Active Member

Best Answers:
    So (to some of the people making money on CB) would you recommend always buying the eBook before promoting it? Without any sales or track record is it possible to get a promotion copy? I guess I could just ask and see.

I realize I should select niches that I know something about - or can quick study.

davetrebas, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  3. wane100

wane100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is a lot easier to get sales on click bank if you can drive visitors to your site in the organic seaches on Google. I have had sites that have some success this way because they ranked high on the first page of Google.

wane100, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  4. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It takes a lot of work to make money with Clickbank that's all I have to say....whew. :)

ninjamtlt1, Dec 2, 2012 IP