1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NiX - Private Proxy Lists - Private SOCKS 5 proxies - VPN EU/US - API

Discussion in 'Services' started by nixproxy, Feb 2, 2011.

----------------------------------------
    PAYMENT METHODS & SECURE SERVICE

Pay by PayPal
    Pay by Phone

Our service is fully automated 24/7/365.
    No waiting! Instant service after payment.

Unlike others, we're secure. SSL protected login / client area and anti-brute force protection.
    Your authorized IPs or any other sensitive information will not travel in plaintext over the internet.

Which service is best for me? If you need several IPs from various countries daily for short time, Private Proxy Lists is your
    best option. If you need fast stable proxies on the fly, then you should choose Private SOCKS 5 Proxy Service.

PRIVATE PROXY LISTS $25/mo Private Proxy Lists

- 1000+ working proxies every day! We simply provide the best lists.
    - Our proxy lists are auto checked every 6 hours.
    - Detailed proxy lists with option to search proxies by country, type, port, IP and speed without limits.

Our automated proxy lists are based on the industry leading tools such as:

NiX Proxy Checker PRO 1.5.2 for Linux
    NiX Forum Proxy Leecher 1.0.1 for Linux

SHARED PRIVATE SOCKS 5 PROXIES $20/mo Private SOCKS 5 proxies

- Highly anonymous proxy servers in multiple countries with 5,0 Mbps dedicated speeds.

- All locations are available to our clients: Europe : Finland/Germany and USA. In total: 29 IPs

We provide fast and stable service. Our dedicated servers on 100Mbit+ connections will not let anyone down.

VPN $15/mo Service

- All locations are available to our clients for the price of one: Europe : Finland/Germany and USA

- Unblock internet and Access sites like Hulu, Pandora, ABC, NBC, BBC iPlayer, ITV

- Provides a layer of security and protects you by hiding your real IP address

- Secure connection between your PC or mobile phone and the Internet (128bit encryption)

- Access sites or services restricted to EU/US residents

ANTI-PROXY/ANTI-FRAUD API $40/mo NiX Anti-proxy/Anti-fraud API

Unlimited [up to 5 IP's] query access to the largest and most updated OPEN PROXY DATABASE.

Reduce the risk of online fraud by preventing malicious users to "card" your services using a stolen credit card through the open proxy.

Stop users from signing up to your site or abusing your services using an open proxy. The most of the brute force attacks are based on open proxies as those proxies are easiest to abuse.

nixproxy, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  2. bacon6

bacon6 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do u have asian proxies?

bacon6, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  3. nixproxy

nixproxy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Currently there are no private asian proxies. If you take "Private Proxy Lists" service there are various very fast japan proxies. If you are in need of private japanese proxies, i can arrange in 1-3 days.

I do provide private proxy lists country stats at main page, stats are fully dynamic and real time. Like right now there are 17 proxies from korea, 16 from japan and so on.

nixproxy, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  4. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    are those proxy SB compatible?? can i get few test ips?

abhijit, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  5. nixproxy

nixproxy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I assume SB = Scrabebox? I haven´t used that program before but if SB has SOCKS 5 support, then yes. You need to register and activate account, i can provide one day trial for private proxies.

If certain program does not have proxy support at all, google for "proxifier" and it can proxify any tool or connection that uses TCP protocol providing to you full anonyminity using private SOCKS 5 proxy.

PS. Did you meant to ask are private proxies SB compatible? If you meant private proxy lists, sure they're SB combatible as there are all types of proxies. Either case, answer is yes.

I've added yesterday 5 new IPs to USA Atlanta location, after quick test with my EU dedicated server, it gives 100Mbit speeds. That´s why I can guarantee 5Mbps dedicated speeds assuming your own connection is cabable of handling that speed.

nixproxy, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  6. atulpande

atulpande Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is working in Craigslist for US ad

atulpande, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  7. nixproxy

nixproxy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You may find working CL proxies from the lists but there's no guarantee. For example SB users and the ones who need fast download/upload proxies will be very happy with the exclusive list.

nixproxy, Mar 2, 2012 IP