1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nigel Lew Issue

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Matyy_22, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    l dont know who are u or why u ask this qustion after a long time
    YES. HE IS A THIEF AND STOLE MY MONEY

RECEP, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  2. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what u proved u misirble s.ht ?
    l already didnt shut up ur f. mouth?
    u are not only a thief. u r also misirable s.h.t

l have nothing else to say to a misirable like u, l am angry to mods of this forums who allow s.h.ts like u to be here and keep stealing....

l already shut upur mouth withmy previouse posts,but u have no face!

at the attachmenta misirable sh.t thie.ef begging for money from me. and he is using his childs while he begs...

pls giwe me the job cos l have childs l should take care of....

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached Files:

RECEP, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  3. ProgMania

ProgMania Active Member

Best Answers:
    I still haven't received any refund.. He made promises, but obviously he is just scamming me(just like he did with the other guys).

ProgMania, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  4. TinglingToyStore

TinglingToyStore Peon

Best Answers:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1986069
    This guy is pure trash. I've stopped using this board because of people like this. There are much better places to go. The mods here won't ban him. I hired this idiot, and it took forever to get a refund, after he didnt do a single bit of work. Take legal action against this guy. He is nothing but excuses. I'm sure he will give another 2000 word excuse but it the end thats all it is. Trader ratings are there for a reason. Don't do business with him.

TinglingToyStore, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  5. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    To all of Nigel's customers,
    With all due respect, you need to learn a bit about SEO and not expect to buy your way onto the first page of Google results for less than what a good developer is billed out for less than two hours worth of work.

Nigel,
    It looks like you should drop the SEO stuff and stick with design.

tbarr60, Apr 1, 2011 IP
    Colleen likes this.
  6. miswarrasyid

miswarrasyid Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for the information but why would you say so?

miswarrasyid, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  7. popnyc

popnyc Active Member

Best Answers:
    A $300 refund is requested now or no later than December 12th, 2011, from the $400 paid in September 28th of 2010 for SEO and web page design. $400 is preferred, as the project did not meet reasonable time frame and my expectations, nor was any SEO performed over a year's time, such as described in the contract on the first page for SEO.

I have sent you a Paypal request. Please see further details in you DP mailbox.

Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
    popnyc, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  8. alodia

alodia Peon

Best Answers:
    That's sad to hear... hope its won't happen again to anyone..

alodia, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  9. jjjggg50

jjjggg50 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This thread will not solve your problems.

jjjggg50, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  10. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This chic is batshit crazy. I will not be dignifying this with an answer. I not only did what I was charged with doing. I gave her 4 websites. Not one, 4. This is not an exaggeration. About once every 3 months she gets drunk and starts threatening me at what is typically 3am her time, repeatedly sends paypal requests to accounts that are not mine and threatens me with contacting my Attorney General. So here you go...

http://www.coloradoattorneygeneral.gov/contact_us

I am sure he grows weary of hearing from me about SOPA lol...

Nigel

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
    Nigel Lew, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  11. popnyc

popnyc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel, all this is unprofessional chit chat and statements of personal attack, and will be added to my claim with and my lawyer/or small claims court, or A Better Business Bureau Complaint or Attorney General of Colorado.

Your character is of such non-professionalism I don't care to hear any of this, that I am 'drunk' or 'crazy'
    For you it seems like a good way to cover up your complaints, to defend yourself. It's psychological manipulation and goes beyond professionalism. You can edit out your personality hits, it’s not appropriate nor are they true.

How does this look to your future customers? That you are bashing and insulting a client who paid you $400? My project was drawn out over a year, and still not completed except a template website.

If anyone is considering hiring Nigel Lew, DON'T
    I've been asking for a refund since February of this year, for funds paid last September of 2010, cotiniusly calling and e-mailing if he's working on it, only to be given excuses and lies of promised deadlines that long passed.

I'D RUN FROM THIS SERVICE-- DO NOT HIRE HIM, I had a project that stretched to one year's time, and it's still not done, and I've already hired someone else, it was a 1 or 2 month max. job. Nigel builds your trust, comes across as a friend, and within a period of months, since around February of 2011 I believe (I paid him $400 late September last year, 2010) I continuously heard for months on end "It will be done tomorrow" "I'm getting speed now" "This is really getting fun now" -- "All set for tonight, almost up"

The money is meaningless, the worst part with Nigel Lew is that he gets under your skin. He's told me he'd post personal chit-chat online, he's told me to erase feedback on DP board, or he won't finish the page. Yup, one day I'm in the office, and posted feedback for Nigel on this thread. The website wasn't done and I paid him $400 on Paypal. He then demanded quickly that I take down my post on this thread or things will get "very, very worse". As in he will threaten you, as a paid clients.

Find a trusted provided with reliable references, no wonder there are dozens of people online complaining about funds owed or projects not completed on DP and there's another board as well online.

You didn’t create 4 websites, you made one which was eventually finished as I continued to ask for to be finished spanning months time.
    There wasn’t any SEO work done, which is spelled out on page 1 of the contract, and in a year’s time you didn’t log into the marketing e-mail provided, which alludes to you didn’t do any marketing. A Paypal request was sent to the e-mail address I sent it to you, these are just excuses.
    And they were sent numerous times and you proved to come across as a scam artist. Eventually finishing a website recently, I believe it was October 2011 for $400 paid in October of 2010. The Better Business Bureau Complaint or Attorney General of Colorado are legiitmate dispute agencies, this is not a threat, if you want complaints against you with one or both of tehse agencies, then you can make that choice not to refund the $300 requested, $400 is preferred.

popnyc, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  12. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i have your 4 websites archived but I am a tad stuck because you have me under an NDA but that is ok. I want to make sure I am clear about things. You are a sham, do not actually work in the industry you proport to and can quite frankly go fu*ck yourself.

i told you what would happen If I had to deal with you again. It will occur. I feel bad for your parents. In no uncertain terms you can blow it out your ass Emily.
    Nigel

FYI

13. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I will post your words here if you like. I have a years worth of you hating your parents and I still have your work. Pains me to kee that sht

14. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OMG have your spoken to your parents lately? I am the least of your concerns

\
    sorry found some stuff and had to worry about this chic

15. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For what its worth, this post above is completely irrelevant and actually belonged to someone else on IM. So, sorry bout that. That said, this thread has produced more work than years on DP. Yet even better, the rubes at Creative America are now resorting to attacking me personally because I don't condone them trying to strip folks of due process, spread non stop lies and propaganda and just generally suck as human beings. It does however bring me great pleasure to know that 4 of us can hand this fake business their ass. Lets see how they like 1000's of us camped out on their lawn.

so thanks DP, once in a blue moon this site serves a palatable purpose :)

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  16. popnyc

popnyc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel,
    You should remove any exaggerated chit-chat or personal gossip from this thread, this is not relevant nor do I have interest or time to return to this thread. Not sure why you have the reputation to tarnish, to throw unprofessional remarks against a former paying client.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
    popnyc, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  17. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Fine, I will paste a screenshot of said NDA so you can download that or the rest of the peanut gallery can see it. I have sent off 4 in the last day to others without issue. I can't fathom what your issue with it is. It is also the third one you had me sign regarding the same thing.

That said, I still have all 4 sites so please don't go there. I like you Jackson. This situation bugs me from time to time. Largely because I am now totally hooked up in the industry and the first short film is going out tomorrow, for free, just to piss the souless rubes at the MPAA.(Its freaking stacked BTW) :) I will ping a mod I have to speak to from time to time and see if they will remove it. My screaming was not about you but the folks at Creative America(I say that loosely nothing inherently creative about them).

I do, however, sincerely apologize for howling at you. I don't really visit this thread either as its a year old and not at all relevant to me or my business. I do however take immense pride in the fact that some lawyer type is trolling the web to see who is wreaking havoc on their lies and unmitigated desire to break the internet.

And since they are clearly reading, here is a post where I explained why there will be no sequel to Forrest Gump http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=74686&page=2

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  18. popnyc

popnyc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have no idea what these 4 sites are, it sounds like an excuse to diffuse the fact that someone is asking you for a partial refund. You then refused to e-mail the 4 sites after I asked, despite me paying you $400 about 13 months ago. I believe I received one site and that's all I saw on your work in progress/preview site.

I don’t want you to post things online, including a screenshot of a personal legal document, that is not really acceptable.

Your NDA you just e-mailed looked fine except your signature was moved over my printed name.
    It has been distorted through conversion from word to PDF, or accidentally distorted, or perhaps you have altered the document. I don't know. If I am travelling and not in the time zone I live in, it's really not your position to then judge me by the time an e-mail comes to you, or go so far as to gossip and post here that I am 'drunk'
    I do not have time or interest to continue to follow this thread.

Your remarks are obscene and completely unprofessional and I have written a moderator regarding this thread.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
    popnyc, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  19. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't doubt for a second my response to this was grossly lacking in decorum. It is a for a reason. This has been dealt with months ago. That you insist on threatening and harassing me about stuff long done and delivered comes as no surprise to me around this place. It also comes as no surprise to me that this thread re-surfaced after a year when I started hazing Hollywood. I do not care that folks that have nothing to do with the situation find it necessary to repost it either.

Obscene is what I have in several months worth of chat logs in accordance with discussions about the different sites you somehow have seen to forgotten. I don't willy nilly say things if they are not at all warranted. If I was worried about this thread or it at all impeded my business. I would bury it. Its what I do for folks quite often.
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  20. runelgna

runelgna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew owes me $100 for 2 years, he always told me that he would pay me. He is a big liar and a scammer. Dp forums should ban him before scamming others.

runelgna, Dec 6, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.