1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nigel Lew Issue

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Matyy_22, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. secdz

secdz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

1 Month ago, i ordered SEO Service From Nigel Lew, he told me to pay 200$ in advance and 200$ after the work is done,
    i agreed, he made a note in the invoice that if i will not get in the First 3 pages in google results for the targeted keywords i will get a full refund within 3 weeks, no question asked,

well, payment has been Done,
    Aswell as the 3 weeks is now offer, Deadline is over, he told me not to as kfor a refund, i said i will give him 1 month more, he said i will prove my self,
    Well, he asked me to integrate the blog with the website design so it will be professional, i told him that i will ordered from a person for 35$, he told me no no, i can do it for 20$ only, i said okay, go a head for it,

Payment done for the blog integration it has been 1 week for now, he told me that he will get it done after 1 hour, But day after day, and day after day, telling me it will be done today, it will be done today,
    But nothing has changed,
    and so the SEO report, i will provide it tomorrow, and every day the same thing
    he was talking to me in a bad look, i decided to open a claim nad get my money back by today, once he hiired about it, he respond to me,

and said " if you do not do cancel this dispute i will make your site inn the 300 page in google forever " he started to theating me hardly, well, he told me give me another chance i will get the SEO done in about 20 days from today,

well, i nicely , i was a man, and a good client, and i cancel the Claim on PayPal i closed it,

What heppen next ?, he did not answer me at all, talking to him talking to him again and again and again, But believe me , i was like someone who are talking to the walls.

he is not responding to me at all, Calling him but the phone he gave me was a fake,

Please tell me what i have to do :( to get my money back or get hoim fo the work

Please help me guys, Nigel Lew Has Scammed me,

Nigel Lew is From Colorado, a 41 or so Years Old, has scammed me,

Please help me

Thank You

secdz, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  2. secdz

secdz Peon

Best Answers:
    What can i do so he can respond to me and continue the work ?

secdz, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  3. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    If he is a scammer, he wont answer lol...

Jakiller, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  4. secdz

secdz Peon

Best Answers:
    And that is what i need to know,

Is Nigel Lew a Scammer or not ?

secdz, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  5. ipostmedia

ipostmedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Report to Paypal, send them all the details including the conversation between you and him if you communicate via email or DP PM. If you don't have any proof, unfortunately you most likely won't get the money back.

ipostmedia, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  6. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you're out of luck here. Now you've cancelled your Paypal dispute then I'm pretty sure that you can't now re-open it. Sorry to hear about this.

Steve Marino, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  7. secdz

secdz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hope i resolve the issue with him and he must consider that a business, not a kids game :S

secdz, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  8. secdz

secdz Peon

Best Answers:
    Issue Fixed, Nigel Lew is a Good Guy now,

100% Recommended for any one ;)

secdz, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  9. Chris9288

Chris9288 Member

Best Answers:
    Now..is it a kids game now..??
    sometimes Nigel Lew becomes scammer and sometimes good guy...

Chris9288, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  10. secdz

secdz Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol, Sorry , Just was asking for help in the Community ;)
    also i did not say that he is a scammer i was asking if he is a scammer or not and how can i resolve the issue if you read the post

Thanks

secdz, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  11. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OK... Just one more time... Did anything ever come about from this?

Or, did Nigel just STEAL YOUR MONEY?

GuruCreation, Feb 19, 2011 IP
  12. ezguy

ezguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    member Nigel Lew cheated me of $150 by saying he is the best SEO provider he wanted $300.

he cheated so many members please ban this guy on DP.

i did a mistake by not checking itrader.

he has cheated so many people on DP.

Please beware of this guy

he is a con artist.

lets contact the admin and ban this guy we don't need scum bags like him on this board

ezguy, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  13. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you would check your email you clearly note this is not the case.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  14. ProgMania

ProgMania Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why am I doing this?
    Hi everyone out there!

First I would like to tell you and the moderators why I am creating this thread:
    Information about Nigel Lew
    Here is his DigitalPoint profile(LINK).

He is 43 year old from Carbondale, Colorado(however he told me that he was from Aspen, Colorado). He has been a member since July 19th 2007. That is a very long time and most scammers have only been a member for a couple of months, but this guy must be a pro scammer.

iTrader and Total Scam Value
    Here is a link to his iTrader(LINK)
    He has 26 feedbacks from buyers(LINK). From that he has 7 negative feedbacks.
    Is he scamming 26,9% of those people who buy something from him? According to the feedbacks from buyers he is, YES!

But lets take a closer look to his iTrader, so we can learn more about Nigel Lew and which people he actually scams.

iTrader sorted by categories(from buyers only):
    --
    SEO JOBS: 8
    Positive Feedback: 1
    Negative Feedback: 7

WORDPRESS TECHNICAL JOBS: 8
    Positive Feedback: 8
    Negative Feedback: 0

FTP/TECHNICAL: 10
    Positive Feedback: 10
    Negative Feedback: 0
    --

As you can see he actually delivers the 10 minute jobs, but 87,5% of the SEO JOBS he actually scams people(according to his iTrader). If I count myself then the number gets even higher: 88,88%!

So how much did he scam for?
    $150 from ezguy
    $200 from RECEP
    $200 from TinglingToyStore
    $300 from zac349
    And $200 from me(SCREENSHOT)

Total scammed value: $1050 USD. I didn’t even count the other people who got scammed but those people didn’t post how much they got scammed for, but I believe it is anywhere from $150-$300 also.

My Story About Nigel Lew

I hired Nigel Lew for a SEO job. I payed him 200 dollars, and we had a 3 week agreement. He promised me good positions and very high rankings. The agreement said that I could get my money back at the 3 week mark. No questions asked. SCREENSHOT.

After 5-6 days I began to wonder. He had not given me the reports that he actually promised me that he would give right away. I asked him and he told me that I would get it the next day. The next day passed and another day passed. Still no reports. I asked for my money back, and he told me that I would get the reports the next day. I waited another 4-5 days and asked for my money back again. Oh Boy! He got pissed.

Here is our conversation after 2 weeks and 1 day. He had only 6 days to deliver, anyway here is the conversation. Link to conversation. I have marked the important parts with red.

Now it has been almost 4 weeks. He should have make the refund 6 days ago. I asked him every day and he told me that I will get my money the next day. The next day came and he told me the exact same thing. I am tired of waiting and waiting because obviously this guy is just trying to scam me.

It takes 10 seconds to refund money via PayPal. He told me that he did not have the money, but he would go to the bank and send it from there. Still no money refunded. Here is some screenshots of him promising me that he will give the money right away: Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2.

Yesterday I gave him the last chance. He promised me that I would have my money today. I haven’t gotten anything and he send me an offline message saying that he would have the money on Monday. Same thing over and over again, very hard to believe him after 4 weeks of scamming.

What Now?
    I’ve informed him about this thread and let’s see what he replies. In the meantime I would like your opinion on what you think about this and about Nigel Lew. Do you really want guys like Nigel Lew around here at the forums?

I’ve tried to create the best post as possible. Here is a thread that is accusing Nigel Lew for being a scammer(almost the same that happened to me).

Here is another thread, which also accuses Nigel Lew.

My thread is the third one.

BTW, I have not received the money yet.

ProgMania, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  15. ezguy

ezguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel is a scum bag he will rot in hell.

So far the admins of this boards have not done anything. He cheated me of $150

ezguy, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  16. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2133348

Next up compression socks/diabetic socks for the fellow above me. Why is it that in 7 years I have had issues with no one except dimwits on DP who think I should be spamming forums and blogs.

N.

Further more it would take a week to publically out folks as liars such as I have done before so I dont bother. I have done this publically on DP with proof such as here.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2049013

if folks actually bother to read that you will note that I fully busted that guy as being full of it. I could do it for all of my itraders if itraders actually meant something useful. Hopefully Shawn's new solution will aid in illuminating this sort of thing a bit better but its frankly a pretty tall order.

Fair question, its because I am one of about 5 people around here that does not think that linkwheels, forum sigs and blog commenting is SEO. I provide ethical brand based marketing services. I don't simply hurl links at shit.

That said, both myself and clients are protected on paper via paypal. Progmania filed a charge back on day 4 on a 30 day contract, clearly violating it. At which point I owe no one a damn thing, yet I still profer a refund to largely save the headache. When he filed said chargeback his product was not even done yet. But, much like I mentioned in the thread where I am selling his work, I am not going to take this crap laying down any longer.

Also, I made it clear that it would help if he sent me the ebook it would help things tremendously. It is a fair request but he refused to do it. I am good at what I do, but I cant market air and as I mentioned earlier I don't simply build links with no rhyme or reason. I may have bothered to out all this asshats, that owe me cash by the way, but since I have been functioning in line with the latest algo changes for years(brand based non spam marketing) and these folks don't listen, their sites have typically wound up on page 300 which works fine for me ;) Karma is a bitch.

I work from home and never shut of skype or IM unless I have to reboot my computer or my internet craps out like it did a few weeks ago. I also, for the several years I have been selflessly helping folks on the SEO board, provide both my personal and 800#. You know how many folks have been adult enough to actually call me? 1 and I am not kidding.

And finally, I keep my time zones in order. Its no coincidence that these clowns like to pull this crap when they know I am not around to respond. To assume that I continuously take cash from folks for years and not do anything is quite frankly asinine. Yet I still bumble around here daily helping dispel the wide range of misinformation on this forum.

That is the last you will hear from me about it less perhaps that I am in fact guilty of flying off the handle sometimes when I discover I am dealing with folks that have the social prowess of a sock puppet.

I wont be dignifying the scumbag will rot in hell comment. That guy is incapable of using IM or reading his email or I would not be having that conversation in the first place. Although I will note that I got a fair bit of resistance when I told him I needed to rank some other things because he was missing his demographic by a mile.

regards,
    Nigel

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
    Nigel Lew, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  17. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    There are already 2 other related threads to this saying he's a scammer, and he has 7 -ve feedbacks...so why on earth is anyone still doing business with him without protecting themselves?

Hecky, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  18. ProgMania

ProgMania Active Member

Best Answers:
    This guy haven't received his money.

I haven't received my money.

You are a scammer and you deserve a permanent ban. Stop cheating off people and stop taking other peoples hard worked money. That is just sick, you are 43 years old and you tell me that you don't even have 200 dollars in your bank account. Come on... Just stop scamming people.

ProgMania, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  19. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    he is a f. scammer and thief. l dont join dp cos they dont ban these kinds of shits from these forums. they look after these sh..ts and maybe some of the mods also having some profits from them ( maybe l didnt see any proof, buy maybe whynot, otherwise non of the forums stand thosse thiefs who has more than 5 member complaining that he is stolen their monies...)
    its ok. they can ban me. and keep those kinds of sh.i.t.s alive in these forums to steal others monies too. l dont mind.
    but l approve that he is a f. thief and l wish all those monies he get take from his childs and wish all his childs become sick cos of the monies he got by stealing others monies...
    believe me if l could find him in real, l would giwe him a very good lesson!

HE IS A F. THIEF!

RECEP, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  20. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew, Mar 28, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.