1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Niche Wordpress Theme Selling or PHP Scripts Selling Site with FULL COPYRIGHTS INCLUDED

Discussion in 'Sites' started by trustybizz, Feb 1, 2015.

Looking to buy from anyone selling a site which is selling FULL COPYRIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP of any good PHP scripts, Wordpress Themes and Plugins which are catering to a specific Niche or business type, not simple blog themes. I am only seeking full rights and ownership of products which you developed and have full copyright for, either listed in themeforest or WP theme repository or sold at a marketplace currently.

Please don't try to sell me third party scripts, themes or plugins claiming they are yours, or it will waste both your time and mine as I am not interested in third party themes and I will need proof of copyrights ownership before buying.

Note: Selling ownership means you will not be allowed to sell the theme copies anymore or claim ownership once it is sold.

trustybizz, Feb 1, 2015 IP
  2. mysticmetal

mysticmetal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sent u pm mail

mysticmetal, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  3. mysticmetal

mysticmetal Active Member