1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Niche Sites Going Cheap - Unique Content, Low Competition, SEO Optimized, and Revenue

Discussion in 'Sites' started by gamingmaster42, Aug 20, 2015.

Hello,

EDIT: Forgot to fill out the traffic/revenue monthly. Please just ask for the details and I'll send you the information. (DP will not let me edit the values)

Selling multiple quality niche sites that are ready to go. All have unique articles (you can check via Copyscape), and are on-page SEO optimized. All have very low SERP competition. Multiple already have traffic daily so if you're just getting started with SEO and Adsense these kinds of sites will help you get started.

Analytics and Adsense can be provided for each site (just ask).

Additionally buying in bulk will of course really help you.

Bulk Discounts
    Buy 3 sites, and get 10% off.
    Buy 5 sites, and get 15% off.
    Buy all the sites, and get 20% off.

Most of the domains are registered with Namecheap, a couple are at GoDaddy.
    All domains will get a free push to your account at the registrar.
    All domains have at least a few months left so you do not need to worry about renewal fees.

You can click on each of the links to view additional information for the sites as well as make payment (for PayPal). I am also taking payment via Bitcoin and Western Union, please PM me to arrange that. If paying with PayPal please note that the prices do not include a 3.25% processing fee (applied on checkout).

The sale of the site includes:
    • Domain push to your account at the registrar
    • Complete site (database, theme, plugins, content, etc.) delivered to your email
    • Pre-existing backlinks
    • Free email support for 14 days
    • Complete instructions on how to install your advertisement codes
    The sale of the site does not include:
    • Transfer of the site to your hosting account (optional addon service which costs $4.50)
    • Setting up your advertisement codes (optional addon service which costs $3.00) – BUT we will provide detailed instructions on how to set up the ads
    • The creation of new backlinks (take a look at our backlink packages)
    You are advised to perform appropriate research before purchasing a site. We are not responsible if the site does not immediately produce income, although some sites for sale may have decent rankings which leads to income. All sales are final.

List of sites are as follows.
    Please view http://cheapmicronichesites.com/ready-to-go-sites/ for most up to date postings.

girlsbedroomdecoratingideas.org
    Established since November 8 2011.
    Price:
    Only $25!
    Description: An aged micro niche site in the home niche with two 500+ word unique SEO-optimized articles.
    Click here for more information.

guitar-humidifier.net
    Established since December 17 2012.
    Price:
    Only $32!
    Description: A micro niche site in the music niche with three 500+ word unique SEO-optimized articles with unique images and a unique promotional video.

heartproblemsymptoms.net
    Established since November 11 2008.
    Price:
    Only $25!
    Description: An aged micro niche site in the health niche with two 500+ word unique SEO-optimized articles.

purpleandblackdress.com
    Established since June 6 2012.
    Price:
    Only $32!
    Description: An aged micro niche site in the clothes niche with five 500+ word unique SEO-optimized articles with unique images, a complete picture gallery and a unique promotional video.

vestilmanufacturing.net
    Established since May 22 2013.
    Price:
    Only $32!
    Description: A micro niche site in the business niche with six 500+ word unique SEO-optimized articles with unique images and a unique promotional video.

virtualdjserialnumber.com
    Established since August 25 2013.
    Price:
    Only $25!
    Description: A micro niche site in the technology niche with four 500+ word unique SEO-optimized articles with unique images.

virtualelectricguitar.org
    Established since December 18 2012.
    Price:
    Only $28!
    Description: A micro niche site in the technology niche with four 500+ word unique SEO-optimized articles with unique images.

gamingmaster42, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I checked your very first site. It appears the keyword is 'Girls Bedroom Decorating Ideas'.

Can you please explain how you came to this conclusion?

I would like to get past the smoke and mirrors before I continue.

Matthew Sayle, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  3. gamingmaster42

gamingmaster42 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sure, sending you a message.

gamingmaster42, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    You don't think other members would gain insight from our conversation?

Matthew Sayle, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  5. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Ok, I checked the rest of your keywords.

The only chance you have at ranking is going to be between these 2 keywords:

vestil manufacturing (2400 searches per month)
    virtual dj serial number (1600 searches per month)

Being that vestil manufacturing is owned by someone else, you probably can't use that domain name.

So, that just leaves 'virtual dj serial number' at 1,600 searches per month.

Is that enough searches to be worth the work? Maybe.

Let's dive into it a little more...

It looks like you're indexed in Google, that's a good thing.

The site is over 2 years old and you are result 24 on Google and not even in the top 100 on Bing or Yahoo - I find this really odd.

Normally, I hit #1 on Yahoo and Bing within the first week and then slowly start to chip away at Google.

So, let me ask you - if the site has failed for you, how are the results going to be different for the buyer?

I understand the cost is cheap, but even at $1.00 these sites are overpriced - Someone would be wasting precious resources when they can be making real money elsewhere.

Matthew Sayle, Aug 23, 2015 IP
  6. gamingmaster42

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi,
    Thank you for your insight. I had started the conversation with you in private under the impression that you were potentially interested in some of the sites in case you neeeded some of the traffic or financial details of a particular site. Nonetheless, we can discuss this here as well.
    The competition was determined through manual research and as I told you a software to help analyze the competition. Some of these sites are others' sites who have listed them at our site to sell, and the competition may not be necessarily as low for those - I apologize that was not clear. Others are sites that we had developed in the past but have moved on to other projects because of interest, time, partnerships - not necessarily because these sites have "failed".
    Age of a site helps in the ranking, that is correct, but as I am sure you know, without regular backlinking and/or content, the ranking drops. But, when these sites were developed, they were accruing income, and that shows that the sites have potential when maintained.
    So, I would disagree with "at $1.00 these sites are overpriced". These sites have been shown to have potential to make money. The domain is purchased, the keyword research, content creation, on page SEO, and even off page SEO in some cases is all completed, and as you can see from our reviews page our support is not substandard by any means. Please show me where for $1.00 you can get this value. We have been around developing niche sites for clients for several years, and there is a reason they keep coming back.
    No, you will not become an instant millionaire with these sites, but with patience and proper maintenance of the sites you can indeed make "real money".
    Thanks

gamingmaster42, Aug 23, 2015 IP
  7. gamingmaster42

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    guitar-humidifier.net has been sold

gamingmaster42, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  8. gamingmaster42