1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Niche job site - content uniqueness problem

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by AlexSG, Dec 12, 2016.

Hi,

I'm in the final phase of launching a niche job site covering the specific sector I've been working in for ages. Even though the website will include some of my own articles e.g. job hunting tips etc., the core of the website will be job ads submitted by employers. The problem is that most of employers do not limit themselves with just one job site when advertising their vacancies, therefore the same job description appears in several sources, which raises the problem of content uniqueness.

Would you recommend me to even try applying for AdSense given that there will be some of my own articles and all of the job ads are added manually, or do you think I should not even bother and explore other advertising options instead? Recommendations for alternative venues would be appreciated, even though probably I should refer to the different forum section with this.
    SEMrush
    Thanks a lot,

Alex

AlexSG, Dec 12, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't waste your time applying. Adsense pretty much routinely rejects all job sites.

Agent000, Dec 12, 2016 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Dec 12, 2016 IP