1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Niche IDEA + Amazon

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by PuneetJvw, May 11, 2015.

I want to display products from amazon (idea is that my site looks like a real business) but at the same time I do not want the site looking like it is just an affiliate site or the site is nothing but have just scraped products and put up on the site.

What is the best way to do it?

PuneetJvw, May 11, 2015 IP
  2. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great question. You do not want to flood your website with affiliate product and make people think that all you care about is making money. Main thing is to provide the value first and give your audience a reason to click your links and visit your banners.

Make sure that the products that you suggest are highly related to your content. Again your in business to make money so it's essential your monetize your website.

Best to you and need anything else just ask...

EPol83, May 12, 2015 IP
    PuneetJvw likes this.
  3. PuneetJvw

PuneetJvw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Is it a fact that google looks down upon such sites which are filled with affiliate products?

Any guidance on this matter would be helpful.

Cheers!

PuneetJvw, May 12, 2015 IP
  4. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can write content and add affiliate links trough content.

thedark, May 13, 2015 IP
  5. SatoriInstitute

SatoriInstitute Peon

Best Answers:
    You might want to think about having your site serve as a blog aggregator in which you funnel folks looking for blogs/information relating to a particular niche through your site and then onto popular blogs or sites which you link to. Then your Amazon recommendations would of course be related to your site's niche which could help display your site as more of a "useful suggestions" site rather than simply an affiliate gateway.

SatoriInstitute, May 15, 2015 IP
  6. kashifmahmood

kashifmahmood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @EPol83 described it beautifully!

If I were you and was also willing to give Amazon Associate program a try then I would not use my business site at all.

I would create a different site for it from scratch. I know it requires more effort but I would not want to destroy my relationship with my existing customers/readers just for earning a little extra.

kashifmahmood, May 16, 2015 IP
  7. seonewbie85

seonewbie85 Member

Best Answers:
    In this case may be it would be better to integrate a shopping cart to your store to make it look like a complete e-commerce site. However, according to my experience such website have lower conversion rate than usual affiliate stores with instant redirect to a supplier. Join http://AmazonAffiliate.club. to learn more information about Amazon Affiliate.

seonewbie85, Jun 9, 2015 IP