1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Niche Blog, BlogOrigami.com, Adsense, Big Potential, PR2

Discussion in 'Sites' started by tmikuckis, Sep 29, 2012.

Hello!

I am selling my niche content site: BlogOrigami.com.

Why Am I selling it?
    This site used to get almost 10,000 views per month and it made pretty good Adsense revenue. However, I never developed any serious backlinks for the site... and so when Google did its new search algorithm, my views dropped to about 1,500 a month :( . I am selling the site because I do not have time to develop backlinks and to market the site etc... I am currently working on other projects.

Why you should Buy it?
    This is a great opportunity for anyone who is good at building backlinks and wants to flip a site. Without ever seriously developing this site and by just posting youtube videos it had almost 10,000 views per month... and so i'm sure if you were to seriously develop it you could do much better. Also, no prior knowledge of the subject is really necessary, because you can get it all from youtube... Once this site gets indexed better in Google it is a very easy profit machine... it has a lot of potential.

Statistics?
    I am attaching some of the aforementioned statistics below:
    1. Current views this month (about 50 per day)
    2. Search Terms
    3. Views by month (you can see the huge drop off I mentioned before. Used to get almost 10,000 per month)
    4. Adsense Income, right now the site is just making pennies. However, to give you an idea of the profit potential I am attaching the income from 2.23.11 to 2.23.12 (verified by the monthly site stats from above). $338 in that year period...

Auction details above!
    Bidding Ends in 7 Days!
    I will transfer the domain and site to the highest bidder!

Thanks Everybody!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

tmikuckis, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  2. emailzapper

emailzapper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    How much it will cost

emailzapper, Sep 29, 2012 IP