1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Nice Domain Name Owner Verified + Facebook/Twitter,Amazon Store, No Reserve

Discussion in 'Domains' started by djcrich85, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Great opportunity to own your very own movie review site. I have had fun with the site and if I don't sell it this go around I may hold on to it for a couple of years. I started this site to sell originally but have enjoyed keeping it up. I do manually put the information and reviews on the site but you could easily outsource the writing to someone for exposure or possibly pay them. The site has been submitted to google and is PR1 for the term "best movie critic" I get a steady amount of people to the site just by using the social media accounts normally 1 or 2 post a day can drive heavy traffic to the site. I am getting my traffic stats from Weebly stats. There is also a Amazon store that is still in progress of setting up fully but can be customized to fit your needs and wants. Also has facebook and twitter account to go along with it. This site has huge potential and I would love to see it grow I will also be willing to write reviews still from time to time if the buyer wanted me to. If you have any questions please let me know. Starting bid is only 25$ so bid today!!! No Reserve

Thanks have a great day,
    Chance Richardson
    www.flippingace.com

djcrich85, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  2. Jake Miles

Jake Miles Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Bid Placed, thanks -