1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling NFT Marketplace + Minting Engine

Discussion in 'Services' started by samilee80, Jan 28, 2022.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    With the new NFT trends, people want to get a piece of this pie by creating their own NFT projects on multiple blockchains. I can create your NFT smart contracts, NFT dapps and NFT marketplaces, here's why:
    • I am an experienced programmer/blockchain developer that has worked on various projects and written many smart contracts.
    • My work is of the highest quality possible and up-to-date. I always debug and test my smart contracts before deployment.
    • Enjoy dedicated customer service. I cherish ongoing relationships and work hard to ensure that the job is done right the first time.
    I'm ready for any project you throw at me and I'm ready to use my skills to develop your project.

Here is what you will get

NFT marketplace that allows users to list, buy and sell/resell NFTs with a minting engine.

samilee80, Jan 28, 2022 IP
  2. pawankumar

pawankumar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    facebook1.jpg

Novuszilla is a complete one-stop crypto marketplace that includes crypto exchange, OTC system, and NFT marketplace majorly connected with the entertainment industry where you can create, sell and buy NFTs, a Crypto exchange where you can trade crypto currency and Novus coins. YES, you heard it right! Novuszilla is Integrated with Novus coins which is an artist-driven coin where 20% of the coin holdings are reserved for the artists.

pawankumar, Feb 28, 2022 IP