1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NFO to PNG php script?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by animedown, Sep 19, 2006.

Does anyone know a php script that would convert nfo or txt files into png files plus have a feature that automaticly attach a header tag on top of the nfo within the image. So that the nfo does not have to be manually edited to include the tag before uploading.

For example
    http://nds-nfo.gbatemp.info/image.php
    http://nds-nfo.gbatemp.info/image.php?gt1189
    http://nds-nfo.gbatemp.info/image.php?gt1190

animedown, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  2. intoex

intoex Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't have a script, but could write it. I'm master of php4.0 (brainbench), and worked with GD library, so feel free to contact me.

intoex, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  3. animedown

animedown Peon

Best Answers:
    would be great if someone could code and share it. Or know where I can download this similar script.

animedown, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  4. intoex

intoex Peon

Best Answers:
    If there are some junior php programmers here, who want to write this script and don't know how - ask - I will give consultation - it's not hard using gd2 library.
    2 animedown - sorry, just have projects, but if will found several free hours - will write and share it.

intoex, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  5. animedown

animedown Peon

Best Answers:
    Alright, looking forward to the script.

animedown, Sep 27, 2006 IP
  6. citrix

citrix Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah I would also like to have this script ;)

But it should be in that way, that if I upload a NFO-File that the server automaticly saves it as a PNG file :)

citrix, Oct 10, 2006 IP
  7. phorumws

phorumws Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is a Website that Converts NFO and TEXT (TXT) and DiZ into PNG Image Format and Saves to your Hard Drive and also saves a copy to the Server.
    If anyone knows PHP/mySQL and would like to help with a couple of simple features I have been meaning to add (but out of my depth - my PHP is very limited, I can read it but not code it... HA!)
    If willing to help, should be only a couple of hours spread over your own timetable (speed is not a necessity), I would be willing to add a 'Supporters & Coders' page with name/company/contact for gaining future work + I have many future ideas for this site and another paid project should it work out...

As you can see the current site is in ALPHA Stage, though I just added a jQuery Colour Picker which allows the user to select foreground/background colours using an advanced colour picker pop-up in jQuery which is Cross-Browser compatible. A Contact Page, Supporters Page, CSS/XHTML Web Design, Ability to upload to 3 to 5 popular Image Hosts and other small user friendly features will also be added. Most of all is a user friendly feeling & design and ability to upload to your fave image host and access the backup already saved to the sites server are all part of the plan (+ a few more special features involving social media & forums I do not wish to discuss here)....

NFOpic.com

ANYHOW, ENJOY THE NFO 2 PNG CONVERTER (with TXT & DiZ Bonus) in it's APLHA Stage, and stay tuned for more cool stUFF!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
    phorumws, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  8. phorumws

phorumws Peon

Best Answers:
    If anyone is still willing to add more features, please PM me or contact me. I could sure use a hand with the php/mySQL as I did not write this.

I want to add a feature NFO 2 TXT (Well DoS Images - The equivalent of the NFO files keys, and turn into a DiZ as they are called.

I have searched and there are sites that do this, so there has gotta be a GD Library for this action. Plus the PNG's are saved to the server, I need a coder to show the URL just as the image loads (with or after) in a textarea would be best with a Copy/Select All links, so they can save to their PC or use it directly via the Hosted Files on my server.

There are a few more CSS3/XHTML/Layout-Design type stuff so we can finally go from ALPHA to BETA v0.1 & more php/mySQL and if any Javascript/jQuery/AJAX guys/gals out there, a few changes are also need and a feature for Uploading via API to img.glumbo.com - and maybe 1 or 2 other popular URL/Form Only Uploads from the site or most have easy API's to work with (so far in my research and learning - just not skilled enough yet :-( )

Thanks in advance

junkified**live,com,au (** is at and , is . - thx everyone for ur time once again)

phorumws, Dec 6, 2011 IP