1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Next Gen Game Consoles

Discussion in 'Games' started by tentwenty, Sep 6, 2013.

Hey Guys,

With the next generation games consoles coming out I was wondering what you guys are going for? Xbox one or PS4?

I have never owned or purchased ANY of the playstation generations however I am considering it this time round. Something I'm shocked by is the amount of developers creating games for the PS4 and the amount of indie games being developed this year on both platforms.

tentwenty, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  2. Creaky

Creaky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Getting the Xbox One at launch and a PS4 early next year, always end up buying both consoles.

Creaky, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  3. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    I'll eventually get a PS4 ... when I can get the bug free slim version with 2 free games and twice the HDD for 1/3 of the launch price.
    Until then, I'll be happy with my PS3 and eeePC/TV+SNES/NES emus :)
    -------
    ***NOW is a very good time to buy a PS3 if you don't already have one. Even if you don't play games, they're a great WiFi media device, plus you get a free Blu-Ray player.
    The YouTube app is pretty good, and streaming video from a Windows PC works great.

Kerosene, Sep 8, 2013 IP