1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Next Big Clickbank Product - New Niche – 25.00 Per Sale - Affiliates Get on Board!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by hornetss, Sep 28, 2009.

I am proud to announce the launching of: http://3DayRingwormTreatment.Com

We pay 75% of 37.00 which equals around 25.00 a sale after clickbank fee’s!

[​IMG]

Product Url: http://3DayRingwormTreatment.Com
    Affiliate Page: http://www.3dayringwormtreatment.com/affiliates.html

We will be adding a lot of affiliate materials for anyone to use very soon!

This product has a huge hungry market with VERY little competetion!
    Almost every keyword relating to ringworm would be easy to rank for which means you can get a massive amount of traffic and sales from every article or website! Give the niche a try, you will see results!

I am not only a publisher but also a successful affiliate willing to share a lot of advice and teach anyone how to makes $$$ a day! So if you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
    hornetss, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  2. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dont they have tablets for this? How well does it convert? How does someone know if they have ringworm???

popedope, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  3. Legendary11

Legendary11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why ask when you can jst google ringworm -.- lazy...

Product looks good but you wont find a market in the UK you get his treatment for free after a 3 second chat with doctor... well you never know suckers born every min they say...

Had a look at potential and there is a massive gap if you knwo how to look... only issue i have is that i dont think it will convert well given the treatments around already and in a tablet form... when i see soem conversions +60 days then ill probably promote you then...

Nice affiliate area.

Legendary11, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  4. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    interesting, you know if you cold make this available to pets I think it would be more appealing as ringwor treatment for pets is 4X the cost of humans plus its not as competitive on the SERPS from an aff POV. nice looking site though

2-4-K, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  5. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting enough, I was going to make a ringworm product for CB but decided not to for the same reasons mentioned above. Your sales page is really, really good though but needs a personal touch like beat eczema's. Also, are there any conversion stats of yet? I'm interested in ppc stats especially direct link ones.

MedicAffiliate, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  6. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    Dolittle:
    Well, ive been very busy with a couple products so I havent had time to do testing yet. The sales page was written by a very experienced copy writer though. They do have a tablet, but in many cases they don't treat the victim of ringworm.

Legendary11:
    There is a market for this product after doing research. There are literally thousands of searches for home ringworm treatments every month

MedicAffiliate:
    I don't have stats yet but I will be doing heavy testing very shortly and provide conversions and stats.

hornetss, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  7. Sour

Sour Peon

Best Answers:
    You should probably get more legitimate before-and-after photos. Preferably ones that don't involve Photoshop.

Sour, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  8. rtp06

rtp06 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, you can obviously tell that the before and after pics are the exact same pics except edited.

rtp06, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  9. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    Photoshop was not used for the before and after pictures.

10. MUSTANSIR LAKDA

MUSTANSIR LAKDA Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Hornetss,

What other Affiliate Materials you will be adding in future and what advice/information do you intend to share with members of this forum? Please give further details and eloborate, thanks...

MUSTANSIR LAKDA, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  11. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey. Give me your email and I will give you some personal coaching to make sales everyday. I will be adding 25 articles and another list of keywords to the affiliate page.

12. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    I am going to give the sales page a new look soon and I will have some better before after pictures :)

13. PiNKAPPLES

PiNKAPPLES Peon

Best Answers:
    So the pictures were taken with the exact same lighting at the exact same angle? Right... rofl.

Another scammy CB product with fake testimonials. You and anyone else that makes fake testimonials (including before and after pictures) should be permanently banned from the network.

Tempted to report this to CB...

PiNKAPPLES, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  14. rtp06

rtp06 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't believe all that is necessary. I didn't read your sales letter so I can't comment on that but visually it seems to be a good looking product and a nice new niche to target. You just need to get some solid testimonials and before and after pictures before you start allowing affiliates to promote your page or let any body see it at all for that matter.

rtp06, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  15. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like the topic and sales page but there is no way and hell that those are genuine before and after pictures, you don't have to be a photoshop expert to realise that........

terryd, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  16. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't claim my product a scam before you have even read my ebook. Obviously, you have no idea what your talking about. I looked through your post and you tend to love to critize peoples works.

I am very close to alot of health professionals who have looked over my product and they all liked my ebook alot.

Also, I outsourced this entire project. I instructed someone to test my product and take the 3 best results, but I guess they just faked the graphics in all. I have already sent them an email about this

The next before after pictures will be tested by me - I am going to gather a few people with ringworm from the LSU Medical Center in New Orleans LA and show proof of the results. This will be up on the site soon.

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  17. indyguidedotinfo

indyguidedotinfo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i had a friend when i younger who had that.. i quiver every time i hear that word.. NASTY!

indyguidedotinfo, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  18. Volume10

Volume10 Peon

Best Answers:
    def couldnt hurt. ^^

how big of a market do you see this as?

Volume10, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  19. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so basically after 3 days I am cured?
    from my knowledge 2-5 weeks are required to see improvements..is that right?

petyard, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  20. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    The treatment can treat minor cases of ringworm in 3 days. It may take a little longer for severe cases but it works very quickly

hornetss, Sep 30, 2009 IP