1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newsletter Form Code Needed

Discussion in 'C#' started by lasvegascom, Dec 17, 2005.

Is there some asp code that when a user fills out a form that it can send 2 emails? It is for a newsletter subscription form, I do not have enough subscribers to warrant me subscribing to an email management service. I want it so that when the user signs up for my newsletter that 2 emails are sent. One would be an email that is sent to the user thanking them for signing up, perferably it would be HTML template that I would create, but if it has to be text only then that would be ok. The second email would go to me with the information that user entered into the form.

My site is hosted on a GoDaddy shared windows hosted server. This server only allows certain PHP functions and I am not even sure which ones. I currently use ASP for my contact us form which works very well. So I think the code should be in ASP since I know that works. I think I have a MySQL database as part of my godaddy hosting plan but even if do I have no clue how to set it up or use it.

Thanks to everyone in advance for any help that they may provide.

lasvegascom, Dec 17, 2005 IP
  2. lasvegascom

lasvegascom Peon

Best Answers:
    is there anyone out there that can help me?

lasvegascom, Dec 18, 2005 IP