1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

News on google page less then 20 minutes

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by gree124, Apr 8, 2019.

There are many websites that news come on google first and even less then 20 minutes like they publish any news now it will available on google first page after post less then 20 minutes i want to know how it is possible and how can i do for my website or i have to learn SEO

gree124, Apr 8, 2019 IP
  2. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you notice that those news are from authority sites only??

I guess you just have to own a authority site, that should do it!!

mrb1129, Apr 9, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Those are Google News Publishers and you can become one if you meet all the requirements. Google has cracked down on approvals over the years and "fake news" sites recently. You can also purchase one of these already GN approved starter sites for $1500-$2000. You don't have to worry about SEO with these sites as they get ranked quickly in Google News by default (already approved), as you said within minutes of publishing content.

I use to have one of these years ago and they get a ton of free traffic from Google, but you're always having to produce new content. That's one of the requirements. Plus most of the content isn't "evergreen" so after a few days, that "news" is old and traffic drops off for that article. So you'll need to build a team of content writers "authors". The financial niche can pay well with AdSense ad's though.

The viability of owning one of these sites, is can you make more revenue than you spend on having the content produced. Generic news will be difficult, financial news is more profitable like I mentioned.

You can search Google for the requirements for inclusion into GN.

kjh-08, Apr 18, 2019 IP
  4. Roma Greenholt

Roma Greenholt Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you see all those news are from authority sites. And google choose them by their quality. So You just need to get authority backlinks and keep improving.

Roma Greenholt, Apr 18, 2019 IP
  5. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its very hard to rank in google news unless you are a major big news corp or backed by one, in 2013 I lost all traffic I used to publish one or two article a day and rank immediately and earned good money

now I make pennies a few cents a day, and I decided to focus on my news site years later in 2018 and posted multiple articles 4 a day and checked my adsense at the end of the month and my traffic meter and I made 4 dollars, and my traffic was low

Its sad, I used to make enough money to consider it a job now I have to work several jobs wish I could get the traffic flow again

Vel, May 19, 2019 IP
  6. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The News/Media industry today is very different than it was just several years ago. People have been waking up to their biased narratives and are not as trusted as they use to be. If you want real News/Truth you have to go to alternative sources.

Google/YouTube/Facebook are censoring content these days. So I'm sure the Ad revenue on News sites have probably gone down in the past few years.

kjh-08, May 22, 2019 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    lol, it'll take a bit more than that

sarahk, May 23, 2019 IP