1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

News Feed "Isn't Available Right Now"

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Dave W Burrows, Oct 31, 2021.

Hello, my FB news feed in Windows 10 gives me a message that reads "This Page Isn't Available Right Now". If I refresh the page, it appears for about 5 seconds, then disappears and is replaced by the same message. Other pages seem unaffected and I still have access to my Ads Manager. This issue first surfaced 4 days ago then seemed to have been resolved until last evening, then it worked again, now the issue has returned.

1. I tried another browser; same issue
    2. I tried another Windows machine; same issue
    3. I wrote to FB Support when this first occurred; no response.
    4. Ad blocker is not enabled anywhere on FB
    5. Android phone is unaffected and my news feed behaves as always
    6. VPN is turned off on primary Windows computer, was never installed on secondary Windows box
    7. I searched FB Help Center, YouTube and the web but haven't found a solution for a Windows PC

During the moments that I can see my news feed after refreshing the page, nothing in the left column is displaying properly. I see boxed areas where the text belongs as in this screenshot.

(https://gyazo.com/023924561f2d69d23432522731dd1a78)

I would be grateful for any suggestions that lead to a permanent resolution, or even to know that it's a known FB issue that others are also experiencing.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    Dave W Burrows, Oct 31, 2021 IP