1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

news about Windows Blue

Discussion in 'Bing' started by saldriass, Dec 27, 2012.

Although Microsoft's Windows 8 just listed soon, however, they have begun to develop the next version of the operating system. The plan code-named "Windows Blue", an updated version of the operating system results expected in the summer of next year, then, will bring a lot of updates and new features, and Italian at the same time means that the new year product upgrade cycle start.

In a forum, there is a message about "Windows Blue" emerged. Upload information the user is identified as Microsoft's management, which show that the higher the credibility of the message, but pending final research.

The new system will use the alpha version, the version number is 9622. It is quite unexpected that he will be a new version called Windows 9. But from the version code to estimate (Win 8 Code of 9200), the new version should be talking about is Windows 8.

However, he said, the new version will continue for the Metro interface and the start screen, it should be no surprise. However, we are still looking forward to the new version of the agent some change, for example, users can more easily customize the Start Screen Windows 8 tiles can be more greatly transform size.

There is little information about the user interface, the desktop will continue to exist, but will be more flattened, the taskbar will no longer be hidden, the whole will be more articulation.

In addition, the kernel of the system will be upgraded to the 6.3 version. Expected, "Windows Blue will bring some depth change and upgrade the kernel will also give more force.

Previously mentioned, the exact nature of the news is not good hundred per cent sure. If the message is the exact, the new version will be released after six months of not too much longer, a lot of insider information in the future will certainly leaked constantly. We look forward to surprises appear!

source:http://www.windowsbleu.com/2012/12/more-news-about-windows-blue.html

saldriass, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  2. HashPipe

HashPipe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Too bad the new version will still have the Metro screen thing, I still haven't gotten used to it.

HashPipe, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  3. saldriass

saldriass Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes thats true..and there are some rumors about start button wont back too....lol

saldriass, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  4. Stephen H.Cummings

Stephen H.Cummings Peon

Best Answers:
    yeh, another concept for file explorer.

[​IMG]

Stephen H.Cummings, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  5. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    makes me wanna switch to Mac cuz I can't stand windows 8

indyonline, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  6. indyonline

Best Answers:
    how do you know if it ain't out yet...?

7. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Whoevers website that is, it's a garbage... Really, really bad English and that article,well, half of it don't make sense. IDK if it's your site, probably is and is why your promoting it, but it's horrible. sorry.
    -
    example:
    lol I think the writer meant 'explain'.

8. saldriass

saldriass Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i dont care about the language since i can get new information from what i want.
    at least in this site i can get all news about the New os from microsoft not like all the rest.they know only copy and past.
    anyway....u seem dont care aout windows and you are here to juge others ppl sites.i have an idea for you just try to fix all articles on it and maybe you can be the owner, even i belive you cant.....lol

saldriass, Dec 29, 2012 IP
    cookiemonster789 likes this.
  9. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Well, by reading your English I can tell it's your site...

Well at least you can... There is some readable material but I got tired of reading it because it was so bad. I mean some of the worst broken English I have seen. Needs proof read and rewritten by somebody that can speak better English...
    I know you are just trying to talk shit here but go read my first post. it is about the thread and the title of the thread is what got me to the page because I was already searching for it...
    That's one of the stupidest things I have ever heard...
    and you put 'LOL' at the end like you successfully insulted me with something that barely made sense, at least you're entertaining yourself I guess...

10. anazoft

anazoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for the news ! but i prefer win 7

anazoft, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  11. Adsystems

Adsystems Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hmmm Great news ,thanks for it .

Adsystems, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  12. MarkTheUser

MarkTheUser Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds interesting, i like innovations!

MarkTheUser, Jan 9, 2013 IP