1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newly bought domain, and looking for specific ideas what to do :D

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fly2high, Mar 22, 2013.

Hello,

I just newly buy aged domain in domain section, but I having problem to decide which type of blog should i build. either specific niche, or vast information giving blog.

the domain is [tutorials3] dot [com] - basically it "tutorials" keyword, but I open to build vast keyword content.

right now the domain running already, without any content yet. So i hope some friends in here can give idea what to do,

My main purpose is to provide unique content blog to earn $ from advertising company such G, I, C .

Your help much appreciated.

fly2high, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  2. EllenSmith

EllenSmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

Samples:

EllenSmith, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  3. sas_man

sas_man Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    dude, from experience always do something you have a genuine interest in, otherwise it will fail. you get bored and more on to something else, and it becomes a cycle of doom... if you enjoy something or are passionate about something, write about that. and remember, Rome wasn't built in a day,it can take over a year to really start getting any following or monetary value...

sas_man, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  4. fly2high

fly2high Active Member

Best Answers:
    @sas_man,
    Thanks for your advice. As you say, im trying to give information to others from this newly domain.

fly2high, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  5. Steve202

Steve202 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to agree with sas_man here. Write some tutorials about something that interests you, but instead of using the same format as wikihow and how stuff works, in a blog format.

Steve202, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  6. fly2high

fly2high Active Member

Best Answers:
    @steve

I would probably cant beat those highly influence website, but as an user, easy ready and regular blogger myself, I think many like to read from easy source rather than complicated one, So im trying to built what is easy from my point of view. :D

fly2high, Mar 26, 2013 IP