1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie Site Review

Discussion in 'Design' started by irj, Jan 22, 2015.

I was eager to post my website on here because I am proud of it . One month ago, I knew nothing about Wordpress and worked 80 hours a week on my site only to rebuild it from scratch 4 times using different themes.

Then I saw how good everyone else's site were compared to mine. I still would like you guys to check it out. Remember, I am a noob with limited experience. I posted this thread talking about some of the things that I have learned along the way.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/some-advice-from-a-newbie.2744416/#post-19111516

My website is brodystackle.com

irj, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  2. ena sutiana

ena sutiana Member

Best Answers:
    what price your website?

ena sutiana, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  3. irj

irj Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure I understand your question......

irj, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  4. roberis

roberis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why is the right side of website empty?

roberis, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  5. HostHub.io

HostHub.io Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! Congratulations for the website, even though you say you are a newbie it does not look like a cheap site, not at all. As for suggestions, maybe some social networks button: Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram, etc., would fit well in there. Since we are living in a social era, people like this stuff and it could bring you more interaction an customers. Anyway, a FB page is absolutely necessary for any site. Good luck!

HostHub.io, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  6. irj

irj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for pointing this out! I recently fixed an issue with the sidebar which freed up some empty space. I added a product to each line of the homepage to fix this

irj, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  7. irj

irj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback. I have a Facebook page with 200 followers. Once I transitioned to the new theme I forgot to add the social media buttons to the site. I need to add them again. Although, Social Media hasn't really done much at all for my business. I have talked about this in another thread. All my advertising on social media has done well to acquire followers, but hasn't transitioned to any sales.

irj, Jan 27, 2015 IP