1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

newbie questions

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by sapphire, Mar 27, 2006.

I joined Amazon a fews back & just have a few questions. I have read the T&Cs, but couldn't find answers there!

1. Do I need a separate Amazon account for each of my sites? Or, if I use the same account, do they need to approve each site? (my first site is approved - I just wondered if I need apply again for each new site).

2. In the T&Cs it says "We will make available to you a small graphic image that identifies your site as a Program participant. You must display this logo or the phrase "In association with Amazon" somewhere on your site."

Where do they make the graphic available? I can't find it in the build links section, and they haven't emailed it to me :confused:

3. Do they ever ban people for not making enough sales?

sapphire, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  2. dinodino

dinodino Peon

Best Answers:
    1. No. If you have many sites and want to track it separately apply for Tracking ID.
    2. Can't find that either, but then again if you are using any of Amazon's Product Links, Recommended Product Links, Banner Links & Search Box Links, the endorsement is there for everybody to see.
    3. Heard that they do terminate inactive accounts - but if you are making sales I think it's up to you to try to acheive the minimum payout every quarter.

dinodino, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  3. sapphire

sapphire Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you :)

sapphire, Mar 28, 2006 IP