1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie Questions - Be kind! :->

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by wordtamer, Mar 11, 2005.

A little background first: I have a jewelry design website (www.whimsandwire.com) which I developed via Bizhosting. It's up and running, able to accept payments, etc. Now, I'm diving into the search engines. I've submitted my site to Froogle and have received the email which details how to submit data feed. My question (plz be patient--I'm probably making this much harder than it's suppose to be :eek: ): For the image column, what do I put there? Each of my products have a picture, of course, which I've pulled from my hard drive. If I've listed the individual product under the product column, doesn't that include the picture? If not, how do I indicate the image under the image column? In Bizhosting, each product has an information sheet which I complete that includes uploading a full image and a thumbnail image which I've done. . . . help . . .

Many thanks in advance!

wordtamer, Mar 11, 2005 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Image is the full URL as in [this-->]http://www.yourdomain.com/imagefolder/image.jpg[/this]

Yuo can find the full URL by right clicking the image when looking in on a live version of your site and selecting 'properties'.

T0PS3O, Mar 11, 2005 IP
  3. wordtamer

wordtamer Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you!

wordtamer, Mar 11, 2005 IP
  4. wizardofx

wizardofx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is the [/this] used for?

wizardofx, May 23, 2005 IP
  5. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    For making sure it didn't put any other tags around it/parses a non-existing image that could confuse the noob.

T0PS3O, May 23, 2005 IP