1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie question - Sitemaping, Crawling problems, Affiliate advise.

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by yaron_l, Jul 14, 2006.

sorry for asking all these questions, but I have looked on the net for the answers, looked alot in this forum and haven't found conclusive answers.

I have a website that is a Adult Groups Directory, I submited it to Google and created a Sitemaping (a simple one by generator).

The problem-
    Only the mainpage is shown on results in google, and the mainpage is a "Warning Site Contains Adult Material". so no Keywords there, or anything.
    Google isn't crawling to other pages (even though I made the sitemapping).

Is there a way to make google crawl beyond the "Warning" page? The site does not contain a huge sum of pages, just about 20 pages. Even getting the MainPage crawled would be enough.

and another thing that I would appreciate is advice on a good afilliate, because the site contains "Adult Material" (actully it's just text), then Adsense is no good.

sorry again, but I am waiting and waiting for google to crawl the website and nothing happens, I changed the sitemapping a few times and tried different stuff, but no luck.

Thank you the help

yaron_l, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  2. just-4-teens

just-4-teens Peon

Best Answers:
    is the site to the rest of the content a readable link such as <a href="your-site.com">Enter</a>?

just-4-teens, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  3. yaron_l

yaron_l Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it has a warning and a big "Enter" link, which just goes to content.html
    and a "Leave" which links to www.google.com.

yaron_l, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  4. yaron_l

yaron_l Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there no solution to make google crawl a small website? The sitemapping didn't work.

Maybe submitting the website on someother crawled site? I tried that on a few, but it didn't work. maybe you have a website that is known to make Websites crawled after submitting in them.

yaron_l, Jul 17, 2006 IP
  5. just-4-teens

just-4-teens Peon

Best Answers:
    the best way to get a website crawl is getting other websites to link to it.

a good place to start is by submitting to web directories, also once you have enough post (10 i think it is) you can add your website to your signature on this forum.

just-4-teens, Jul 17, 2006 IP