1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

newbie ques: free content websites

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by maildeepak, Mar 19, 2005.

guys..

i am a newbie to adsense...though i know what it is and how it works...

the thing is i am not good at writing articles..and i have got hold of some very good free article sources...ebooks and some website sources...can i use these free articles with reprint rights in my website as content for adsense...does google allow this....

kindly guide me on this...

with regards,
    deepak

maildeepak, Mar 19, 2005 IP
  2. honey

honey Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Deepak, I am from India too. Yes, it is fine to do that, but take care of the author biography, because if you include the author's biography, and a live link to his website, it should be fine in MOST cases.

honey, Mar 19, 2005 IP
  3. Chiara

Chiara Peon

Best Answers:
    Honey, it sounds like you're saying it's ok to use articles from ANY site as long as you include the bio and a link back. That's not the case. You probably know that, but the wording you used suggests you might mean something else. I have had to force people to remove my copyrighted content from their sites because they thought it was ok to use it if they provided a link back to my site. Not so.

Chiara, Mar 19, 2005 IP
  4. BrianCarter

BrianCarter Peon

Best Answers:
    There are article banks where authors submit articles you can use- they want you to use them, and of course link back to them. Those are the terms.

i think ezinearticles.com is one of them

BrianCarter, Mar 20, 2005 IP
  5. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    What you are looking for is Free Content << google search

mcfox, Mar 20, 2005 IP