1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie Needs Help With Adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by rumaan, Jul 14, 2013.

Hi, I've just started off with SEO and adsense and just had a few questions I wanted to ask...

My websites aren't selling anything and I am planning on making money with primarily adsense. Reading on keyword research I have found that you should use long tail keywords because you will get more sales, I am not selling but just writing articles and reviews on my specific niche products, so do I pick a keyword with high traffic and local monthly search or a long tail keyword with lower local monthly search?

rumaan, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  2. robbydeletter

robbydeletter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    robbydeletter, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  3. rumaan

rumaan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply, but it says you should use long tail keywords to increase sales, what type of keyword should i use for more adsense clicks, high traffic or long tail?

rumaan, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  4. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    long tails keyword is better, it is more easy to get good ranking and the traffic is more targeted

lifeplayer, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  5. Estiaq Ahmad Lemon

Estiaq Ahmad Lemon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey guys need more help and useful information about adsense, Just take a look
    http://devstuts.com/index.php/adsense

Estiaq Ahmad Lemon, Jul 14, 2013 IP