1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie in the IM world, looking forward to hanging out :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DKMTT, Feb 8, 2015.

Hello there,

I feel like it's Christmas when registering an account here having previously searched the best forums for beginner bloggers and internet marketers. (A thread on here led to this action) Have any of you felt this way too when starting out? I feel so much joy being here.
    My name is Daniel, I am a Brit born in Spain and currently living in Norway who 2 years ago decided to leave the A4 life and embarked on a road as an entrepreneur, more recently as an online one. I feel it is one of the most creative, interesting and meaningful ways to spend time on.
    For 6 months I have been toying with the dream, not knowing how to go about it, really getting involved in the communities nor doing what it takes to lead this life. This changed a week ago.

I am sure to learn a lot from this community and can hopefully provide some value too.

Looking forward to knowing you :)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    DKMTT, Feb 8, 2015 IP