1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie in affiliate marketing

Discussion in 'Google' started by MarkAdam, Nov 2, 2011.

Hi,

I am new in affiliate marketing and need some advice. I've heard that WordWatch has created a new affiliate program, their offer is 15usd per qualified lead (active keyword+daily adspend). Is this a good offer ? Does anyone have experience in selling PPC-Bid management ?

Thanks in advance !

MarkAdam, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  2. Iweber

Iweber Peon

Best Answers:
    What is WatchWord? Is this a new site? My wonder is are you just spaming to promote your site?

Iweber, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  3. MarkAdam

MarkAdam Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,

I don't know if it is a new website or not, but I found it on a good website (techcrunch).

I run a blog about SEM and tools to manage adword accounts. I'd like to make some affiliate marketing on it. I'm just asking for some advice. If you have any other interesting website to suggest, go for it.

Thank you for not helping

MarkAdam, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  4. custard2011

custard2011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey,

I dont know if that rate is good or not...i think it depends what you are marketing. I would check out Affiliate Window, TradeDoubler etc and compare the rates with them. I haven't actually been on WordWatch or heard of it actually, so maybe you could feedback when you have figured it out :D

custard2011, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  5. MarkAdam

MarkAdam Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, the offer is $15 per lead on a free trial offer, so really I think that the only work required is to ensure I bring qualified leads. And according to their affiliate manager, if the leads generated are converting to paying subscribers after the trial is over at a good rate, then I can have access to the higher offer of $15 per lead and 100% of the first month pay out which goes as high as $209. Im not super experienced with this type of product but it seems as though its a pretty good offer. Any thoughts?

MarkAdam, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  6. dalvinius

dalvinius Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, this sounds like a good offer yet I am not experienced in the field either. Thanks for sharing though, I will give it a closer look. Cheers

dalvinius, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  7. camilleb

camilleb Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, I am also looking to try my hand at affiliate marketing and while looking for reviews of WordWatch's affiliate program, I stumbled accross TopSEO's ranking of best ppc bid manangement software and WW is ranked #1, it doesnt say much about their program but it might mean they are up and coming. Check it out for yourself

camilleb, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  8. amanda18

amanda18 Peon

Best Answers:
    WordWatch look interesting . thanks for your info cuz i'm looking for some new site like that.

amanda18, Nov 10, 2011 IP