1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie: can't determine who retweeted / favorited my tweet!

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by prb123, Oct 16, 2016.

Hi there!

I'm an Android user who is REALLY new to Twitter and somehow - through brute force and ignorance - I've managed to enable the notifications on my Android phone (on which the Twitter app is installed).

Well, early this morning one (or possibly more?) notification(s) appeared on my phone, and then they rolled off my screen before I could do anything about it - but not before I could see the word "retweeted" (or maybe it was "favorited")... however, I did at least manage to catch the name of the tweet, thank God!

So when I log on to Twitter (on my PC), I can find the tweet in question but I have NO IDEA how to determine who may have retweeted and/or favorited it.

How can I find this out? This information is available, is it not? Ideally, I'd like to be able to find out his information both on the website and in my Android app.

Thank you for your help, in advance! Have a great day :)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    prb123, Oct 16, 2016 IP