1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newb Question About Mods

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Jaysun, Dec 25, 2006.

Hi all. First time posting here. Great forum.

My question is about mods that can be dropped into PHP Nuke v8.

I run a guild for a popular online game and am trying to find out if there is a script that will allow us to keep track of quests in a database. I would like to be able to enter a quest, item, npc, zone, etc into our database with information on each and cross reference all information with each other based on relevance. So, for example, if I wanted to know about a quest called "The Quest" it would tell me the information related to the quest as well as any items, zones, npcs, etc linked to that particular quest.

The only solution I have ran into thus far is an online catalog software that can catalog any number of items in categories and cross sell related items. This would work for my problem with lots of modifications. Of course I do not need the checkout end of it but would utilize a wish list as a journal or sorts to keep track of items, quests, etc that a member deems worthy of their journal. (any other solutions for online catalog software would be handy too)

Not sure if anything out there exists. Thanks for all who take a minute to read this and respond.

Jaysun, Dec 25, 2006 IP