1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New year, new hope.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by agusto, Jan 16, 2020.

I am new to this forum and stumbled across it one day randomly while on Google. I liked the atmosphere very much here and so have joined up.

I don't know what I could possibly contribute but I just wanted to introduce myself and see if there were any like minded individuals.

I am presently working hard to start a studio and generate YouTube content. And have been getting great feedback, but it is not moving as quickly as I had hoped.

I am also a solo software developer of web frameworks, Android apps and virtual reality games.

My wish is to someday apply my talents to help others become more creative and successful.

I feel each day to be fulfilled if I can make at least one person smile.

I hope you all have a good 2020.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    agusto, Jan 16, 2020 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea here you will find great people and good luck to you

Spartan14, Jan 17, 2020 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Getting a YouTube channel popular can take some time. What type of content are you publishing there?

JoeSpirit, Jan 17, 2020 IP
  4. gorrior

gorrior Member

Best Answers:
    Hope your new year will be the best year :)

gorrior, Jan 17, 2020 IP
  5. agusto

agusto Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for asking!

I am creating a free VR game that is tailored to creating short stories and films. I also use the game and make videos on YouTube. It's nothing amazing, but I feel it has potential. I have been working on it for two years. I hope everything is finally ready for mass animation production and maybe create a series, or just a bunch of cool random videos would be fun.

I wrote the software to be used mostly by artists or character animators but can be used to create marketing material, presentation, game animation, training videos or help scene writers and storyboarding.

Some artists who have already beta tested it have even called it amazing. I think maybe they are right.. But their feedback helps me to continue developing it.

--

Thank you everyone for the welcome!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    agusto, Jan 17, 2020 IP
  6. Mehedi Hasan Rubel

Mehedi Hasan Rubel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Creat new things for new year.

Mehedi Hasan Rubel, Jan 17, 2020 IP
  7. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since you create apps & games you should be able to gather a following on YouTube.

To start I recommend using your video creation game to publish a video about the game itself and then add videos about your other games and some apps. Those could be tutorials about how to use each product.

To increase visitors you can search social media sites for related groups. For instance, on Facebook search for groups + (keyword). Your keywords would be descriptive of your game or app niche.

Join each group and then join the conversations. Don't spam them with your products. Give them information that has some value for them. And when a specific subject comes up (and you have a video that addresses that subject) you can mention that you do have the video on YouTube. Interested people will want to see the video.

That should start growing your channel following.

JoeSpirit, Jan 18, 2020 IP