1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New World

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gregcyber, Oct 17, 2011.

A new way for us, but, I think it may be very old.

When I was in my mid 20s, now 50s, I thought of the mass of humans, cars and roads. I lived on the Pacific Beach in Ca. I searched my mind as to why things happen. I had no home or did I watch TVs. When I told my brother about a idea, he called it 'Psychobabble', I was recovering from one of many tragic events in my life. I never told the story to anyone until this month, 20 plus years later.

The dream:

You will see 6 pyramids with beams that have shock absorbers for earthquake and adjustments. This is actually a diamond shaped building with only the upper part showing.

The top part should have 1,000 living quarters, about 12 x 15 x 300, each with a large window, the sizes of living space may vary for the the top homes. Each pyramid should about 100 shops and restaurants with out windows except a few with a window.
    The lower part of the building would hold factories and other manufacturing spaces. Six units are in a manageable community. Four Green houses for food, sports arena in the center, cars on rails, but why would you travel a long distance if everything is in your community? Trains for major events and a super large entertainment center.
    This idea will basically help limit or gets rid of the auto mobiles. Man would still have a few gas autos and vacation cabins. Work 6 days a week for 6 hours a day, six years, with the seventh year off on vacation.

The following is the way I see it today. I do believe the Auto is / was a great idea and was a nice program when there was not billions of them, a few are OK, but not billions of them.

The Auto / Car has to be one of the biggest pieces of crap ever (out of control) abused by men. Autos are just a big mess and polluting lots of land and water. It seems everyone depends on them, needs them to live, some even drive to get a cup of coffee and others drive just to take a walk.

Autos are one of the main reason for the wars we have in the 21 century. I think the less motor cars the better mankind will be.

China is kind of a new world, undeveloped and not set deeply in the ways of other industrial nations. Just wait until one billion more autos are running on roads in Asia and South America.

I suggest we build communities were one can live with out cars. The idea I propose would take over 50 years to even be a modern way to live. The idea is just a small part (one unit) of a much larger community. We still need construction crews that would work on the road. We still need factories that cove large amounts of land and would have to be away from the general public, travel by train to work in big factories. You would still have land owners holding vacation spots, farms and homes if you can afford to live in the woods. You, families, and money savers can take a year off to travel the world if you have the money. You can still have / own Subways, Macs and Pizza Hut in every building and so on. The idea is just condensing the population and removing the sprawl and the need to travel by a motor vehicle.

Man has the intellect to build a new type of building (no more mud huts) just like we did with the internal combustion motor. I see this idea as you do, this is just like the auto, a great invention of the world.

Did I say anything about Global Warming? NO!
    The earth has had so much Co2 from volcanoes dispersed in just a few days, it always recovers in a few years. CO2 is much different then heavy metals in the air and water, or other synthesized / concentrated gases and chemicals.
    The sun and when meteors hit the earth will cause a cooling period or a extra warm period.

This topic is all about tremendous amounts of resources in just living, or building a car to live.

This is a side note.
    I believe in a higher power, a god of good and a lord of evil.
    I also come to understand and believe in other life forms, seen and unseen.

5,000 years ago man made a building, a pyramid. I have thoughts. My thinking is, with the limited amounts of knowledge and resource manipulation, why did men (Man) make pyramids around the world almost simultaneously. Did all the tribes have communications with each other, or did man attempt to build something they see from a higher power, a vision, or did a machine like a computer fall in the the life of man. With out much knowledge, the men were so impressed they did the best they could to replicate what they saw?
    Was the photo posted in #1 the view of a world from fay away?
    Is this a con job to you make you think.

How about this line of thought... A being was so intelligent, the entity created a organic computer, it escaped and this computer was so smart, over time it developed legs, arms and hands.

The reason I like this structure is because is has benefits over the standard straight up buildings. The sky scrapers get so tall and it is so hard to walk up and down the stairs, but, you can use a elevator to travel 120 floors.

The Pyramid has a wide foot print. The base of the population live without the use of elevators. This building can take high winds without blowing over, does not block out the sky or make a concert jungle like living.

Maybe a smaller building to start, 300 living units and 40 business spaces to start.

The Ark of the Covenant...What is it? It is said to be the message from God.

Agreeing with ancient sources about a magnificent light emitted from the Ark,

The biblical account relates that during the Israelites' exodus from Egypt, the Ark was carried by the priests some 2,000 cubits in advance of the people and their army, or host.[9] When the Ark was borne by priests into the bed of the Jordan, water in the river separated, opening a pathway for the entire host to pass through (Josh. 3:15-16; 4:7-18). The city of Jericho was taken with no more than a shout after the Ark of the Covenant was paraded for seven days around its wall by seven priests sounding seven trumpets of rams' horns (Josh. 6:4-20). When carried, the Ark was always wrapped in a veil, in Tasha skins and a blue cloth, and was carefully concealed, even from the eyes of the Kohanim who carried it. There are no contemporary extra-biblical references to the Ark.[10]

Search:
    Hiram Abiff

Today, it seems the big governments are dumb, like a sack of rocks or they too are greedy and want to build cars for profits.

Billions go in to building cars and digging for oil, making wars.

Why not spend billions on pyramid research and development?

Programed by the Founding Fathers 1776

http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa396/Domainworks/?action=view&current=Scan_Pic0002-1.jpg

I found this posted on a forum, they think the guy is crazy.

Gregcyber, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  2. alodia

alodia Peon

Best Answers:
    wow!!!national geo in forum mode haha

alodia, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  3. jeetendrasingh

jeetendrasingh Peon

Best Answers:
    wowwwwwwww what a nice post...................

jeetendrasingh, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  4. Cybernetuk

Cybernetuk Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting Reading!

Cybernetuk, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  5. onlinecolorplus

onlinecolorplus Peon

Best Answers:
    Really takes time to complete reading this, but yeah... its a great post.

Thanks,
    Cloths in India

onlinecolorplus, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  6. samusbox

samusbox Peon

Best Answers:
    to day i had done my work lol

samusbox, Dec 9, 2011 IP