1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New World Order not a conspiracy theory after all

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ncz_nate, Nov 8, 2008.

1. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been watching Alex Jones' Endgame. So how long before the elite start carrying out the extermination of 80% of humanity? I'm only in like the first 20 minutes and I'm dying(pardon the pun) to find out.

Will the extermination plan involve El Monterey frozen burritos by any chance?

LogicFlux, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  2. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Upon examination of my previous posts you'll find I don't believe in an "apocalyptic" NWO. Great job at identifying my beliefs as the same as Alex Jones. You'd better spend your time admitting I'm not a conspiracy nut (see page 1) and taking a look around (see rest of pages), instead of watching the most extreme beliefs on this subject and somehow suggesting I believe the same thing because it involves the mention of a global government. Your failed attempts at bad humor are over my friend, a global government is not far-fetched, nice try mr. ridicule.

EDIT: I see no members want to take me head-on with the issue. They'd rather take some cowardly jabs throughout the thread and contribute no argument, like LogicFlux. I'd have some serious respect for you if you'd at least reveal to me either your short-sighted view of the world or maintain the belief that I'm a conspiracy nut. Will it happen? Probably not, like a lot of my threads members stop posting in when they quietly realize they were wrong.

ncz_nate, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  3. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I thought this was interesting. Joe Biden has been referring to a New World Order, for quite some time. Nate, go to the Library of Congress, type "New World Order" in search box, and select Biden. It comes up with speeches he has made like "THE THRESHOLD OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER: THE WILSONIAN VISION AND AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY IN THE 1990'S AND BEYOND (Senate - June 29, 1992)" and "AMERICAN AGENDA FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER: A. CEMENTING THE DEMOCRATIC FOUNDATION; B. FORGING A NEW STRATEGY OF CONTAINMENT (Senate - June 30, 1992)"

Rebecca, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  4. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    If I was attempting bad humor and failed does it mean I succeeded at good humor?

I saw that you don't believe in the anti-christ version of the NWO conspiracy theory, but that doesn't mean you're not an Alex Jones follower. I assume whenever anyone espouses the NWO theory that they are at least a casual follower of AJ since he is the leader on the subject. And since you are a Ron Paul supporter I sort of link you to AJ because of that as well, since he has been a frequent guest on the AJ radio show for a while now.

It's fair to link Paul and his supporters to AJ's crazy theories because whenever RP is on the air with AJ he never seems to take exception to any of AJ's tirades about the NWO poisoning the children, the coming FEMA camps that we will all be put in, the luciferianism of the power elite, etc.

RP seems pretty comfortable with AJs theories.

So if I'm wrong then tell me the details of your version of the theory. If there's a post in this thread I've missed then just link to it.

5. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    Your humor has always been lame as long I've been familiar with you. It failed in this thread as it always does because nobody thought it was funny.

That's what makes Ron Paul unique. He doesn't dictate what others think, he doesn't believe he should think for you or me, therefore he's comfortable with everyone's theories. He's not insecure of himself - something you've apparently been trained to believe is a normal thing.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=9780044&postcount=78

6. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    ORLY? Did you not see my "They Live Masons" PS job I did earlier this year?

Maybe I can win you over with it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yeah, well if I start hanging around with skinheads I'm not gonna complain when I get my ass kicked by a group of black guys. Birds of a feather.

You spent two sentences on what you believe and then the rest on what you don't believe.

OK, so we have a peek inside a belief system here but it's hardly a thesis. Please expound. If you expect us to not ridicule the notion of a NWO(the conspiracy version of the term) you must provide a well layed out theory that has a solid body of sound evidence to back it up.

Blogmaster likes this.
  7. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    Reasonably funny.

Ron Paul and Alex Jones share the same basic beliefs, that the Constitution was, is and will always be if we don't change course - undermined. Whether Alex believes the NWO will force its subjects to a one-a-day rickroll or gas champers for jews, there's a basic belief shared to not risk it happening. The endgame theory really doesn't matter - those who believe in any type of NWO shouldn't be bickering over the details of such enslavement.

It's not that complicated, what I see as a NWO would be the world governed by one political body. That's pretty much all you need to know.
    Economically, we would obviously be united as one. I'm not about to make a film about the details of the "endgame" for you.

I didn't expound on my personal beliefs in this thread for a reason. Not a thread about my beliefs. What I know to be true personally is that a NWO already exists. But this isn't about my personal definition of it, for this thread's sake I'm saying one government.

8. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not unreasonable to be concerned about a coalescence of global systems. The problem is your voicing of your concerns by using a term (NWO) that has been hijacked by fruitcakes like AJ. So when you speak of it, it will naturally carry all sorts of connotations.

I personally tend to think more along the lines of GeorgeB and NPT, but still being ever cautious. Human systems and communities coalesce over time if things are going right(for example war or other chaotic circumstances could slow the progression), it's just natural human progression. Could this progression be exploited by those at the top of power chain? Sure. But it's a progression that is still probably inevitable given the absence of drawn out chaos that sets back technological advances. At the heart of it, it's technology driving the unification, not a secret global society that has been plotting a world takeover for centuries.

Technology is making the world a smaller place and making its members more interdependent on each other. The smaller the world gets, the more interdependent we get, the more we share common goals. The more this happens the more we will need formal protocols/systems to coordinate activities. I'm sure to you this sounds scary but to me it just seems like an inevitability of progress.

9. earthfaze

earthfaze Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you own disorder? How do you profit from chaos? You build a fence around it. It is what people have been doing for thousands of years. Shortly after we discovered the boundaries of our world and developed a world map it was inevitable that someone would want to control it. Whether or not such a government happens is not even the question in my mind. The question becomes will it be a government I can trust and depend on. Well since the world seems void of such a government right now I would have to say probably not. As far as nates point about me not mentioning what is good for the common man, I would assume it will be as good as the governments we have now which seem to benefit the commoner on accident most of the time.

earthfaze, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  10. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Some have put a skull around it and called it brains.
    :D

debunked, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  11. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting... I wonder what's next?

giorgioarmani, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  12. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
  13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    If we'd like to falsely inflate the value of currency like the Europeans did, I guess that might be the proper motivation for creating more monopoly money. The reality however in the America's is that we'd rather attempt to restore the current monetary system, rather than scrap it in exchange from something fake.

Mia, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  14. smatts9

smatts9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think Canadians would be down with an Amero. I would probably try and arrest some congresspeople if it were to happen.

There is a much better chance we see the deutsche mark again before we ever see some Amero. I would not be surprised to see Germany get the hell out of the EU.

smatts9, Jan 28, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  15. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    I've done a fair amount of research on NWO and I've been scared of it sure, but I also hold some views on what humanity needs to actually really propel itself into a halfway decent race in the universe.

Right now we're just a bunch of monkies killing each other over pieces of the ground. As it stands all the BS that's going on in the world is just hampering real progress. We haven't been here for very long, we are pretty much the "retarts" of the universe.

If we want to get anywhere mankind needs to be unified.

I'm not sure what no borders and one currency would bring for the world. And I won't live to see it, unless we're all just reincarnated when we die.

There's no doubt about, the dollar is seeing its last days and international bankers are already talking about the need for a new gold standard currency, it just isn't public yet. Something to think about.

thx

aletheides, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  16. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello I have been gone a bit but while I was away I was building a bomb shelter that would hold my family in comfort for 30 years. stocked up on food water, sanitary items......lol
    NWO kookoo

jodyq, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  17. elenojo

elenojo Peon

Best Answers:
    "A New World Order" spearheaded by the same "imperialists" is no longer
    in order. If at all, realignment of the world structure of power
    should now call into play the former colonies or protectorates of the erstwhile superpowers, to include the now developing and newly developed countries of Asia, if not individually, then perhaps regionally. The ASEAN could well be a good potential to spur global recovery and renewal, and Southeast Asia or the ASEAN could be a potential start off point very vital to initiate global rejuvenation and economic development. What is ideal, though, is a new world order in the light, not of military or imperialistic supremacy, but in consideration of economic potentials and promises of social recovery.

elenojo, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  18. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I also think the NWO is inevitable, along the lines of GeorgeB's explanation. As for the how will it work? Well I live in Australia and we have 6 states and 2 territories - We are one country but all states and territories have their own set of laws. I can smoke a J in South Aust. and Canberra but not in other states. Until recently Northern territory had no speed limits until they worked out they were losing money by not being able to fine the speeders!
    I imagine and hope that the NWO will work along these lines. We'll be one world but each 'state' will have its own by-laws.
    I don't think they'll kill off the population, capitalism needs more & more people to keep it working! The law of supply and demand will always be there but not without people to call for it.

Bushranger, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Of course they wouldn't. How else would they mess with us if not for those damned Canadian nickles and dimes.

Mia, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  20. smatts9

smatts9 Active Member

Best Answers:

Europe ambushes Germany on debt bail-out

smatts9, Feb 10, 2009 IP