1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New wedding related marketplace...urgently looking for sellers

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by WeddiGo, May 14, 2013.

I hope I am not posting this in the wrong section!

I have just started a marketplace part of my site and even though it's not fully launched I already have enquiries from visitors when there will be more products.

I am urgently looking for sellers to start using it, at the moment I am giving away free advertising for up to 30 products and there is 0% commission on sale (I may give you some more advertising credit if you ask nicely ;-)

You are welcome to sell dropship products and even services.

Try it out at http://www.weddigo.com/marketplace/ and if you need any help using the system just drop me the message there.

Any feedback would be much appreciated

marketplace.jpg

WeddiGo, May 14, 2013 IP
  2. .hawaii

.hawaii Member

Best Answers:
    It's tough to get the ball rolling.. but once you do, things will probably take off quickly. Maybe you could contact some wedding suppliers over the phone and let them know about the free offer, they might go for it and then they'll have a whole bunch of products.

.hawaii, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  3. Daniel Carso

Daniel Carso Member

Best Answers:
    What area are you working on? - I have a wedding site with a location in the UK. Brand new. I'm interested in checking your stuff out. PM me :)

Daniel Carso, Jun 4, 2013 IP