1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New website need traffic and customers..

Discussion in 'Websites' started by PuffyBlog, May 30, 2017.

Hey all,

My new website is live only went live early hours last night.

I want to get this across whether and whenever I can to maximise my audience,

How does one get more traffic?

I am currently on Twitter, Facebook is that any good to market?

check it out if you like and tell me what you all think :)

https://www.trendingbox.co.uk

Thanks,
    Scott

PuffyBlog, May 30, 2017 IP
  2. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Puffy,

I seen your concept before many of times, the last one I seen the person was advertising heavily on ProjectWonderful.com. You can only buy traffic from certain regions you're interested in shipping too.

The reason why I remember was that I was competing with them on a few sites, but I never got a conversion rate from those ads and just stopped advertising their all together.

Welcome to the hardest part of starting up a site, driving traffic and getting sales..

topcoder, May 30, 2017 IP
  3. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice clean site. I would come up with an online marketing strategy that includes a content plan and identify where your target audience is then market to that audience via social media channels.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  4. BaskingRock

BaskingRock Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Love the idea, and great website.

You could target people who are interested in subscription boxes on Facebook with ads.

This looks like a company that needs to be on Instagram too. You can make use of a lot of pictures with the products that are in your boxes.

BaskingRock, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  5. Lorena E Santana

Lorena E Santana Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very nice looking site. There are lots of strategies for driving traffic and implementing them requires TIME. You could go off to places and buy traffic but it will never be as high quality as organic traffic. So in most cases you should focus on creating content that provides VALUE to your target market. Then come up with a strategy to distribute that content on social media, blogs, forums, etc. Over time you will have built an online presence that will resemble that of an organization (your website) with many sources of transportation (back links - Authentic and High Quality through appropriate SEO) in and out of the city. If you're patient and you just focus on creating good content you'll get to a point where none of your competitors will be able to replicate such a following in its entirety.

Lorena E Santana, Jun 5, 2017 IP
  6. JCBlogger

JCBlogger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey there check out https://www.facebook.com/groups/123016708279155/

We're a FB group for bloggers trying to grow their audience. This isn't spam just trying to grow the group :)

JCBlogger, Jun 6, 2017 IP
  7. Gagsburg

Gagsburg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that you need to concentrate on your current clientele and decide if you can do something better for them and have then satisfied.
    I mean 100% satisfied client will always drive a few new clients to you and you do not need huge amount of traffic in this case.

Gagsburg, Jun 7, 2017 IP
  8. collegeOnlineJob

collegeOnlineJob Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is a really greate website! I really like the design.
    You can get traffic from free or paid sources.
    Free traffic needs usually a lot of time and effort to be built so I would recommend using paid traffic sources like Google AdWords or Facebook Ads! These can get you really fast results if you know how to use them.
    I hope that helps :)

collegeOnlineJob, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  9. Diana Meyers

Diana Meyers Peon

Best Answers:
    I really like your website, it's not even a website, it's more of a single landing page and that's great! I love the concept, I think it's a good niche.
    Twitter and Facebook are awesome picks, you can get affordable ads from there. I think this video will help you, I swear this isn't spam, but I think you both follow the same business model. Hope you check it out :)

Diana Meyers, Jul 3, 2017 IP
  10. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    You just went live without doing a market research? I suggest you should start from scratch.
    Marketing research is not an option it's a must.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jul 3, 2017 IP
  11. YanaDenisenko

YanaDenisenko Peon

Best Answers:
    I get paid traffic on Udimi. It's a great marketplace with the good deals posted every day. I'm in love with it! http://rarme.com/?Udimi

YanaDenisenko, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  12. kaia_jassi

kaia_jassi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok. The design needs a revamp. Your site has a blog like layout, that won't work. If you need a redesign / hosting, do ping me.

kaia_jassi, Sep 16, 2017 IP
  13. chris blaker

chris blaker Member

Best Answers:
    Good job, i like the concept, good luck !

chris blaker, Sep 16, 2017 IP
  14. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @PuffyBlog your site is OK, but some suggestions if you like.
    1. As user scroll the page down, your "Welcome to Trendingbox your brand new subscription directory!" goes off. Try to fix it somehow so even when user scrolls down your "Welcome....." text is clearly visible.

2. At the end of each post your have placed ( ... ), make these dots clickable like of those "READ MORE" type.

Thanks!

dabbu347, Sep 16, 2017 IP
  15. sholak

sholak Peon

Best Answers:
    Can anybody suggest template for register and activation email ?
    I have also created my site related to goals and milestones each person want to achieve in life on winmilestone com. Here other online users can also share their experiences, work on winmilestone forums. But I am looking for some catchy email activation template, currently I put it as simple template activation mail. Can you suggest If you have any idea ?

sholak, Oct 4, 2017 IP