1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Website Marketing ideas?! (White hat)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by scott2342, Nov 28, 2016.

Hi Everyone,

I've been working on a website for the last year and it's nearly ready to launch. I've made a lot of websites before (Mainly niche keyword money sites) and I've done very well off them.

However this time this website needs to be 100% clean in the way it's marketed, I mean before I've done a lot of black hat seo etc. I thought I was quite good at marketing a website but when it comes to a website that needs to be very professional (white hat) in the way its marketed I'm a little stumped. It's a content based website with lots of articles on business, marketing, making money etc and it also has it's own forum and a few tools for people to use :)

So far I thought I could do:
    - Social media competitions
    - Social Media short videos (Supplement Articles)
    - Post in Facebook groups (Hopefully try not to spam)
    - Buzzstream? Has anyone tried it?
    - Advertising on Digital point?
    - Facebook paid advertising
    - Youtube videos (Similar to the short social media vids)
    - Forum signatures? I'm not sure if it will be much good
    - Twitter and linkedin adverts
    - On page SEO (scared of doing the wrong thing off page)

Does anyone else have some decent ideas to get a startup site marketed well? Also what you do before the launch? I have a launch page but have not done any marketing as of yet. And one more, Best way to get forum members? I'm looking at posting a lot myself first to try and get it looking alive so people won't get put off.

Cheers!

scott2342, Nov 28, 2016 IP
  2. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think instead of FB advertising; you should look for getting real likes.

eric_wahlberg, Nov 28, 2016 IP
    scott2342 likes this.