1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Website, let me know if you like it. :)

Discussion in 'Websites' started by KooKish, Jan 5, 2017.

Hello guys! This is my new website https://www.kookish.com/

A place where you can find unique, cool and unusual products from all over the Internet. I woud love to know your opinion about it. If you like it you can find us on facebook too

https://www.facebook.com/KookisFanPage/

Cheers!

KooKish, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Yawn, you have no real niche, there's no order to your items even within the broad categories you have created. I'm not sure what the changes are that you need to make. I'm assuming these are dropshipping sales or affiliate links and you don't actually have stock in your garage. Maybe you could take inspiration from eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-running+top and have a filter tool running down the left to let the user choose by gender, price, category etc.

sarahk, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  3. KooKish

KooKish Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your answer sarahk. There is no niche for this website, there are unusual, cool products anyone can buy ( regardless of gender or age). I feel those categories are pretty good so far ( like in Home & Office you will only find things for that category) and so on. I agree a filter tool is a must, but that will come in the near future. Cheers!

KooKish, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Do a search for "presents for men", "presents for women" etc and you'll find lots of sites that are basically cookie cutters of yours. What are you going to do to stand out?

sarahk, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  5. KooKish

KooKish Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the site online for only five days, but i intend to keep it running for years to come. I don't have the resources yet to develop what i am going to say : sometime in the future(2-3 years) i will look to implemet a system that rewards every purchase made through the webiste with 50% off my affiliate earnings for that product. So you will get back 3,5 % on every purchase you make. Basically you win money every time you shop through us. Than from your account you can request a paypal withdrawl at a certain number ..let's say a minimum 10$.

KooKish, Jan 6, 2017 IP