1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Website Builder & Small Business Owner

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jazzabob, Mar 17, 2016.

Hello to everyone, I am very pleased to be here. I have decided to start a new business building 3 to 9 page websites for Local HomeBased & Small Businesses in my city. I want to be able to provide SEO services to these Local Businesses. Since I am just getting started, I would welcome advice from you all about inexpensive SEO programs I can use to provide basic SEO services to those I build websites for. I would love to find an SEO software package that will cost a minimum amount monthly. Again, I want to be able to provide basic services to aid my customers to move up and get more business. I will be dealing with local businesses (5 to 50 miles) radius. Thanks for any suggestions you all can provide.
    bob

jazzabob, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  2. Colin Sznaider

Colin Sznaider Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Jazzabob,

Depending on the website host, basic SEO services could be free. For example, WordPress has a free program that provides basic SEO information and features called Yoast SEO - https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/

Yoast will give you basic information like where visitors came from, which pages they went to, what they clicked on when they were on your site, and the ability to write title-tags and meta descriptions. Otherwise, registering your client's website(s) to Google Analytics and analyzing that information would be cheap as to use as well, free to my knowledge.

Hope this information helps!

Colin

Colin Sznaider, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  3. jazzabob

jazzabob Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good evening Mr. Colin, My hosting company is "Host Monster" and I've been with them 5 years and about 90% satisfied. What I would love is an SEO that has all of the elements I need to evaluate and help the very small businesses I will do websites for. Right now, I am looking at "SEO Studio Standard" which runs $79 dollars per month. I am going to search for reviews on this SEO. I will also try to find other comprehensive SEO's for about this price point to research. By the way, I had no idea that hosting company's offered SEO services. Sir, thank you so much for your response. I sure do appreciate you taking that time to comment.
    bob

jazzabob, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  4. Colin Sznaider

Colin Sznaider Peon

Best Answers:
    Jazzabob,

You're welcome. If you happen to have any general WordPress related questions, feel free to message me and I'll see if I can help.

Take care,

Colin

Colin Sznaider, Mar 17, 2016 IP