1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling New Website Already Making Money

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jjaneski94, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi, I am selling one of my websites I use to advertise my website traffic services. NOTE: Last buyer backed out.

URL: www.buybulktraffic.net

This website has not been promoted/used. I use it as a selling point for my customers on different forums, to show them I am a real traffic seller. This site has been professionally designed and coded. It has it's own admin panel, where you can add user comments, traffic packages, ect. In the auction, I will also include a 1 page typed marketing guide written by me for selling website traffic. I will also give you resellers right to resell my traffic for your own prices. My traffic is simply the best quality you can get, for great prices, so you could easily sell this traffic for twice as much as I do. The marketing is simple, promote your services here on DP and other webmaster/freelancer type forums/websites. The website gets good google seo. It often ranks top 10 for "buy bulk traffic". Revenue for this specific site is $55 so far this month.

Pic. of Revenue: http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj81/jjaneski94/?action=view&current=yrttyyt.jpg

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
    jjaneski94, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  2. captvict

captvict Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    could you describe the traffic...i.e ppc etc....and what kind of margins could we expect if we buy traffic from you...thanks

captvict, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  3. jjaneski94

jjaneski94 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The traffic is from my network of parked and expired domains. The profit margin can be whatever you want, but most of the sales of traffic on DigitalPoint are at least twice the price of mine, so you could easily get double. Also, my traffic has great reviews, so we know it's good. Thanks.

-Joe

jjaneski94, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  4. jjaneski94

jjaneski94 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Buy-It-Now is at $200.

-Joe

jjaneski94, Jan 16, 2010 IP