1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New web developer needs advice/information/help!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by justwokup, Feb 20, 2017.

I am someone that is in the he beginning stage of becoming a Web developer. I need as much information I can get regarding advise on the minimal requirements for the hardwear necessary and the specifications associated with that hardwear.
    I wild also appreciate any and all advice as to how to go about becoming a Web developer I. e. where to begin as far as any beneficial material to read that will best guide me thru that process and /or any specific material that I should read/ learn first, where to best get that information I e. website (s) and what will give me the best foundation for success.
    In 8 months I plan to go to school for certification first, then complete a 2 year program. Of course anything that will give me a solid head start will be of a great benefit.
    Thank you for any and all your time and effort in this matter!
    mike

justwokup, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  2. Kaspi

Kaspi Member

Best Answers:
    Hiya. So, what kind of websites/apps would you like to develop? Can you give examples? Or what did you decide to become a web developer? Hopefully I can give you some directions for starters.

Kaspi, Mar 20, 2017 IP