1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Viral SEO home page link building...

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by webmasterlagoon, Mar 4, 2010.

I want you forumers to have you say about this new free viral link exchange system to build free, one way, targeted links coming from websites home pages of the LINKGATOR.NET publishers.

In short, LINKGATOR.NET is designed to generate massive targeted traffic from ads/links that are constantly been placed on ever increasing number of targeted websites from it's publishers database. All ads/links are placed on home/main pages of websites in a visible place to catch the visitors eye.

There are two programs in the system to meet any specific needs of website owners:

Free 5-tier partner program
    It is commonly known that to get your ad or link placed on a website's home page takes a lot of efforts. Either you pay for it, or place a back link in return from your own website, which should have about the same "weight". Besides, the advertising space on one's website is limited too. As a result, having one or two websites wouldn't give you many home page links and traffic correspondingly.
    LINKGATOR.NET solves this problem by offering users to multiply their efforts by dozens and even hundreds. Thus adding only one website into the system and inviting only a couple of friends a user could get hundreds of ads/links slots on publishers websites in return. It's a win-win situation.

Some more advantages:

• Users get ads/links from all the publishers of the system evenly, not only from those they refer, this way one could refer partners from dating niche only but promote his website in, say, calling cards niche.

• Possibility to set the rate at what links appear on publishers websites.

• One could ban any site(s) or link(s) from displaying.

• Detailed stats, no cheating, links checking several times a day etc.

1-tier Exchanger program
    It is build for those who doesn't want to refer no one but rather has bunch of his/her own websites and looking for decent and hassle free targeted home page link exchange.

Please, be constructive and to the point...:cool:

webmasterlagoon, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am totally convinced by your glowing testimonial after 1 post.

So convinced I reckon I will report you as a possible scammer using duplicate membernames

How stupid do you think we are - your Google may have grown up I would suggest you look at getting other aspects to grow up

Revelations-Decoder, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  3. webmasterlagoon

webmasterlagoon Peon

Best Answers:
    I would be much more cautious charging me with this kind of stuff, since don't you think it's you who could easily violate the DP rules attacking other people for no reason?
    You cannot control other people behavior, as we cannot control all our affiliates, but you can easily control yours thinking twice before making a post.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
    webmasterlagoon, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  4. Inktcartridges

Inktcartridges Peon

Best Answers:
    Does this concept really works for the long run? Or is it totally black hat and get you banned by Google?

Inktcartridges, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  5. Inktcartridges

Inktcartridges Peon

Best Answers:
    I also think that doing the link exchange yourself is the best way to go. It gives you unique link partners and better relevance. High quality websites will (almost) never participate in link exchange programs because they can't know the value of the other link partners. So you get stuck with low quality websites to exchange links with.

Inktcartridges, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  6. createdevelop

createdevelop Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Matt Cutts has said that Google is going to start coming down on link exchange schemes, like this. I think they are a good idea in theory, but you still need to be vary careful who you are linking to, and where you are getting your links from. What is the point of being one link on a page that has a thousand other links going out of it?

createdevelop, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  7. webmasterlagoon

webmasterlagoon Peon

Best Answers:
    The life itself is risky, you know :)
    Hopefully there are other search engines except google out there...

webmasterlagoon, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  8. mohithanche

mohithanche Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont think this concept will work.....its a totally black hat..

mohithanche, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  9. joshvelco

joshvelco Peon

Best Answers:
    Using a middleman to get link exchanges is a risky move. Manual is best.

joshvelco, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  10. Aidan01

Aidan01 Peon

Best Answers:
    This SEO home page link building seems to be very useful. SEO services focus more on the website and bring it on the initial pages of the search engine. However, there are several criteria that you should consider before performing search engine optimization using resources for your organization.

Aidan01, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  11. aspects101

aspects101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why does everyone have to keep on saying that Manual is the best. Gaining natural listing is the most rewarding over time.

aspects101, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  12. Dorian D

Dorian D Peon

Best Answers:
    There are people who strive to do their own SEO and others choose the SEO service to optimize their website. SEO service providers use various techniques to optimize and secure the desirable search engine ranking of a website.

Dorian D, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  13. realwebseo

realwebseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Nowadays I think there aren't anymore SEO service providers using link exchange method, it was used in the past years but nowadays not anymore.

realwebseo, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  14. Phillip01

Phillip01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Link building is one of the most important things you should do to make your search engine optimization successful. With numerous sites springing up on the web every single day, it is vital to make and keep your site well known by building useful back links. Link building efforts that are put together well to create excellent back links can make your page rank go higher on search engines.

Phillip01, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  15. pjmoniuszko

pjmoniuszko Peon

Best Answers:
    This sounds like a pretty atrocious idea

pjmoniuszko, Dec 16, 2010 IP