1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug NEW USER REGISTRATION BUG

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Feizar, Oct 22, 2019.

Hello admins and moderators,

I would like to report a bug
    My friends are trying to create an account with digitalpoint but while using the facebook signup option it gives an error "You can't use facebook to log in to this app or website because there is an issue with its implementation of Facebook Login"

Also they are unable to create new account as it says U must sign up with facebook verified email..

Is it a bug ? Or registrations are closed ?
    please help

Regards
    Mohit

Solved! View solution.
    Feizar, Oct 22, 2019 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Registrations are not closed. We get new members daily just look at spy and you will see new registrations. At the moment I see three new registrants. I do not know about the problem your friends are experiencing.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    Smyrl, Oct 22, 2019 IP
  3. Feizar

Feizar Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Shannon, is there any different link.for.new registration ? Except the upper corner banner ?
    Thanks

Feizar, Oct 23, 2019 IP
    Since I have already registered as a member here I do not always see what a non-member sees. By going into DP on another browser I see a "Sign up now!" in upper right hand corner of the page https://forums.digitalpoint.com/. That is the only registration link about which I am aware.

Smyrl, Oct 23, 2019 IP
  5. Feizar

Feizar Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thank u, Shannon
    That was very helpful, i will let my friends know.. may be because they are trying from mobile browser, it must be happening..
    Thanks

Feizar, Oct 23, 2019 IP