1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New user, needs help with trial ed. and invoice

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by gunther_01, Aug 3, 2006.

I have set my invoice properties and have tried different ways to get this to work. I would like my invoices to actually look like my preview. What does a customer have to have to view this properly, or what do I need to change to have it look like a statement instead of just text in an email?

I also left a phone message for a demo key today, over the weekend I emailed for one. Have not gotten a reply for this yet. I wondered if not having the key was keeping me from having this proper invoice functionality?

Well, it's firmly my guess that you don't allow emailing of fancy invoices untill there is a key for the demo. I need a key to do anything else with this software. So much for a 100% usable demo. It's pretty sad that no-one there will reply after a week. Or even take care of your paying customers so it seems from a few other posts lately.

Maybe the fact that I am posting will help recover some costs since all this seems to be is an advertising revenue generator. Nice business you have here. Can't call, can't e-mail, or PM, and by the way... we don't answer if we don't feel like it.

gunther_01, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  2. TeleSouthNet

TeleSouthNet Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a quick update. I have logged in and seen the "Digital Kiddy" logged into the forum. So he is here from time to time. But apparently is IGNORING our posts. Thats just my opinion. Definatly the quickest way to ruin a business.

TeleSouthNet, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can't email the fancy style invoices regardless of the key. Email by nature is text based, so you are limited to the text based (non-fancy) invoices for emails regardless of how you choose to print them.

digitalpoint, Aug 5, 2006 IP
  4. gunther_01

gunther_01 Peon

Best Answers:
    So why give the option of HTML. With that in mind, I would think you could do it. The text based email invoices are terrible looking.

I still have not been given a response to my demo key. No emails, no phone calls, nor an answer here.

gunther_01, Aug 5, 2006 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not every email client supports HTML.

digitalpoint, Aug 5, 2006 IP