1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

new user needs help with questions.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Phoenixrising.guru, May 8, 2017.

I asked some questions in a previous post i thought in this forum and was given a warning saying wrong forum. the post was deleted so i cannot check if i accidentally put the questions in another forum. Is this the correct forum to ask questions? If not what is the correct forum? Please do not delete my part and give me another warning if it is not. I'm sure I'm not the only person with questions. Also will i get a duplucate post warning if i post the questions again in the correct forum? The original post is gone. I'm a newbie and would appreciate some slack of I'm wrong. Thanks

Solved! View solution.
    Phoenixrising.guru, May 8, 2017 IP
  2. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to browse the different sections of this forum for few days to understand how it works. Once you understand, you can post your questions or anything else as per your wish.

seo_buzz, May 8, 2017 IP
    The forum has two distinct sections
    1. Buy Sell Trade and the Marketplace - they're for doing deals
    2. Everything else - for discussions and asking questions.
      The trick is to find the right section for the type of question you are asking.
    This section - Support and Feedback - is for asking questions about the forum. You're confused as to how to use it so this time it's the right place

Your deleted thread was also posted here but was related to copywriting and content management and should have been split into separate questions and asked in the appropriate section. The helpful reply you received may not have been seen by you but a member did try to point you in the right direction.

sarahk, May 9, 2017 IP
  4. Phoenixrising.guru

Phoenixrising.guru Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried to read the reply but the post was deleted before i could. I guess what i need to do is read other posts in each section looking for similar questions so i know its the right section, Unless there is a description of what is appropriate for that section. I'll keep looking.

Phoenixrising.guru, May 9, 2017 IP
  5. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    There is a distinct text just below the forum heading telling you what the forum is about. In this particular forum the text is
    Something you do or don't like? Let us know. This is also the place for questions regarding this forum. There is such a text for each subforum here.

PoPSiCLe, May 10, 2017 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You never know, but by reading the stuff already posted you may just answer your own questions.

sarahk, May 11, 2017 IP