1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback New user cannot register?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by lukaterra, Nov 18, 2014.

My wife tried to register at DP and she told that it is required to have Facebook account. She do have an account with Facebook but still cannot register. Why? I've checked this by myself and saw DP Error:

Registration requires a verified Facebook account

Now what FB says:
    Can I request that my Page or profile be verified?
    Right now, we're only accepting verification requests from Pages that represent celebrities, public figures, sports teams, media and entertainment. To submit a request, make sure you're logged into Facebook and fill out this form. Please keep in mind that most Pages and profiles, including local businesses, aren't eligible for verification.

Does it mean that from now DP is a place for celebrities & public figures only?

lukaterra, Nov 18, 2014 IP
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try registering through this link - https://www.digitalpoint.com/login/. Facebook account is not a must if you want to register here. (Mods, please correct this if wrong.)
    For a Facebook account to be verified, you need to provide a working mobile number through which the verification can be completed. Check this thread out - https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/unable-to-link-facebook-ac-to-dp.2701123/. I had almost the same problem when I tried registering.
    I'm not sure what all that is but most probably you are confusing a 'verified page' or a 'verified profile' with a 'verified account'. An account and a page/profile are two different things I suppose. To get your account verified, check this - https://www.facebook.com/help/398085743567023/
    I guess you are taking things too far!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    Content Maestro, Nov 18, 2014 IP
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    what's your country,.. I guess in some place registration close, for prevent spamming..

thanks
    R

robyries, Nov 18, 2014 IP
  4. FreeFun4Every1

FreeFun4Every1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just try to register with an email not with FB account. If forum spam protection software had closed registration for your country then you need to wait for some time. Also you had mentioned that your wife tried to register so if you both will login from same IP then it will be duplicated account case end up in losing both accounts.

FreeFun4Every1, Nov 19, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.