1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Unique Video Creation with ur WebSite Branding & Uploading to 5 sites (Video shar

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by incredulus, Jun 24, 2009.

1. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like a video review. If good I would order 5 more.... I would need mix of plain sounds as well as voice narration

coolamazer, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  2. incredulus

incredulus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We can't do voice narration. If you are fine if we just do a song or music addition then plz let us know your website link, keywords to use. You can also let us know which song or music you want - you can provide us the mp3 to use with your video. We can only use mp3 not other audio formats.

We will do a free review copy for you but on the condition that u will post your feedback on this same thread & also hoping that you will give orders soon.

Regards
    Incredulus Team

incredulus, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  3. atosprima

atosprima Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi any review copy available? I'm interested.

atosprima, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  4. incredulus

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review copies are all gone.But we have a promotion where in you can get 2 projects done at $30. Its actually pay for 1 & get 1 additional done Free.

1 Project = 1 Video will be created & uploaded to 10+ social video sharing sites.

Please PM us if you are interested. Payment is through paypal. & payment should be made before we can start the project. Please let us know if you need any more info.

Anyway as we've already posted our earlier project proof above we believe you can get all the info you need from them.

These Video uploading not only builds you backlinks but also gets your website indexed faster in google.

Also the visitors to those Video sharing sites will be urged to visit your site as the Videos we've created will have your website links through the video.

incredulus, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  5. incredulus

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is the Video we did for coolamazer.

Video uploaded to Youtube.COM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2VuWSa4h3w

The images are rolling faster, we've started another mixing session for the same video to fix that issue & make the image transition slow so people can read the sentences/titles.

Coolamazer we are looking forward for your review feedback here.

6. incredulus

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  7. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My review:

I would say incredulus did an amazing job of creating this video. He gave me a draft copy and I made several suggestions. He was very quick and made all the suggested changes. I would say that shows his commitment to work while doing a copy that too a free one.

I would certainly recommend his service to anyone looking to get their videos done. I will track the views and comment on the clickthroughs to my blog. That will give a better idea of the ROI.

Video rating 4/5
    Response rating 5/5
    Commitment rating 5/5

The only issue I am worried about is the song. Try to give your own mp3 files so that no copyright issues come.

coolamazer, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  8. incredulus

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Coolamazer for your frank review. We included the audio which the singer has permitted to be used. But we always ask our client to send the download link of mp3 of their choice.

We appreciate you taking time to write the feedback.

Below are the links where your Video is uploaded. We would be glad to take more orders.

Youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ic8htjxb3BE
    * Blip: http://blip.tv/file/2299766
    * Veoh: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v186939022WxQJqpx
    * Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9q31n
    * Yahoo: http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5399741
    * Viddler: http://www.viddler.com/explore/rgrrichgmail/videos/10/
    * Sclipo: http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to-make-money-online-adsense-adwords
    * Myspace: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=59743543
    * Metacafe: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3010134/how_to_make_money_online_adsense_adwords/
    * Photobucket: http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/...&current=187cd39521585cd2c5a09b09324f99c4.flv

9. herve76

herve76 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested in your service. Please PM.

herve76, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  10. incredulus

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Herve76 we've PMed you the details. Plz PM back if you have any questions or if you've not recieved our PM. We're observing a big delay in PM updates.

Incredulus Team

incredulus, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  11. rogerbeta

rogerbeta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just wanted to stop by and leave my short review for this service.

Very happy with the results. The work is very professional, tops.

Comunication good, very good.

The service for my first video was done within 24 hours with a couple of corrections
    that were done right away.

Waiting for my second video.

I will use this sercice on a monthly bases now.

By the way my first video is already in You Tube and in more than 10 sharing video sites.

And I also got a special version of the video code for my blog with a better resolution.

Great job, thanks again

rogerbeta, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  12. incredulus

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Rogerbeta for your feedback. Also we are happy to announce we finished 2 projects for Rogerbeta. We are busy with Leon's projects now. We may soon withdraw this special offer of doing 2 projects for just $30. So whoever is interested to get their orders in while the promo offer is still there please send in your payments soon. Email us if you need more info.

13. incredulus

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have another Special Promo Get Us an Order & We will do Your 1 Project Free.

Many people dont know about our Service but they may need it,they might even be searching for it elsewhere. You just get them to give us orders & use your DP name or email as Referrer.

Then anyway we will do 1 project for them for $30 . We will also give them 20 uploads instead of 10( 2 remix of same Video X 10 Uploads = 20 Links where Videos are uploaded) as a bonus for coming through a referrer.

We will also do your project for free. Project meaning creating 1 Video for your website & uploading to 10+ video sharing sites.

Referrer will get 20+ backlinks. We may upload your 2 remixes of same Video (unique from each other) so intotal we will give you 20+ uploads of your video. It pays to refer to us.

Also the kind of Videos we did till now we have not got even a single client complaining. We make sure to meet their expectations. Your friends will thank you for letting them know about this service.

Get into action Get your Website Videos Created, Uploaded for Free - Refer someone who needs our service.

Get us 1 project order for $30 & we will do your Video for Free, as well as upload it to 10 Locations * 2 Videos to get you 20 places where your Videos will be hosted.

Simple : Spread the word & make them mention your DP username or email id. We will reward you.

14. joh1

joh1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I like what I have see so far, but they all look the same, with the same effects but it is still a cool effect. Do you have any other effects that can be used?Can you just make the clip with out uploading it?Any bulk discounts on an order for 5 sites?

joh1, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  15. incredulus

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are withdrawing the special offer of Doing 2 projects for price of 1. That is we are cancelling the promo of doing 2 projects at the price of $30.

All future orders 1 Video creation,Upload will cost $30. Video creation is really time consuming & requires quite an amount of effort. For the price $30 you will be getting a Video which if placed on your Website can get you higher ROI(Return On Investment).

Video makes a huge difference on your website & the price $30 is really not big considering the quality & appeal of the Video. You can PM our previous clients to know their feeling about this.

We want to create quality work & get you more Value for your money. So we are cancelling the promo & trying to do better job for people who order at the premium price. Else where on DP we checked lot of others are doing videos of much lesser quality for $50.

This price of $30 for 1 project(1 Video creation,10+ sites upload) may go up soon, very soon. Please do not complain 'cause we make sure we create a video that brings you lot more appreciation,branding. Check out this video we created about Wedding dresses here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3nBZBxbTHY to see what we are offering.

incredulus, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  16. joh1

joh1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I like what I have see so far, but they all look the same, with the same effects but it is still a cool effect. Do you have any other effects that can be used?Can you just make the clip with out uploading it?Any bulk discounts on an order for 5 sites?

joh1, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  17. incredulus

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Our videos if you load & see each one look different in the way they are displayed, the image presenting pattern, audio mix etc. But yes on a very overview it looks same. THese Videos will have 2 lines of Title this is to keep it simple & give it more profressional look. If we are doing ur video it may look same but the actual effct will be different. Did u see all videos & still feel the videos effect are same. the way we compile videos we can only do this way. But we hope ur site visitors still like this style. Yes we can give a discount if u make a payment in 1 shot for ur 5 videos order. but prior to that we need to underastand what kind of videos u want done. Lot of people will get lengthy instruction for their video which many times is not feasible. can u plz email ur video instruction details to soon. so we can take a look & let u know about the discount price. We did a PM with same message but seems like it did not reach u since DP's PM is not working fine sometimes. Let us know what more info u need.

Discount will be there for 1 time payment for 5 video project order but we can only say what discount once we understand what u need created.

We can just do Video creation without uploading but still the price remains same. Compared to Video creation effort uploading is not at all difficult & hence thats not what we are mainly charging for.

incredulus, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  18. sarah_harvey

sarah_harvey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there,

It is great that you are offering this service...problem is the type of videos I like I highly doubt you can make.

If you ever consider making an AMV I will consider your services but as stated you don't offer what I want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIGUBom5CD8

sarah_harvey, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  19. atosprima

atosprima Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've made a payment Unique Transaction ID #9UT39557SF008740C and sent website details to your email. Somehow i can't send u a pm, i don't know why.

atosprima, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  20. incredulus

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry for delayed response we've recieved your payment & we'll complete the video & email you back. Many orders came in & hence response time got delayed. Please bear with us. we'll make it worth the wait.

Regards
    Team

incredulus, Jul 4, 2009 IP