1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Twitter user... I keep getting 'Limited'

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Windlepoons1978, Oct 3, 2020.

Please twitter forum help me!! I am a new user (since last week) I keep getting error messages saying my account is being limited as it seems my following and likes and tweets are 'automated'. And that when I follow people its 'suspicious activity'. I am just trying to use twitter from my home PC. I tried contacting support, but the closest options are Suspended or Blocked accounts, and I cannot enter that as I am 'limited' not suspended or blocked..... how can I contact someone to help... it keeps happening again and again, even after being limited for 3 days..... bang it happens again!! Please help; I wouldn't even know what automated or suspicious activity is!?!? Thank youuu

Windlepoons1978, Oct 3, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It happens to every new twitter account. Generally, it happens if you try to follow too many accounts, too fast. Or if you send too many tweets, too fast. Or if you like / retweet too many tweets, too fast. Just follow 5-10 accounts and send 2-3 tweets every 10 hours or so (not necessarily some magic formula) and you should be ok. It seems that their spam filters monitor the amount of activity that happens within a certain time period. If you go over it, you get 3 days of time-out.

qwikad.com, Oct 3, 2020 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. Windlepoons1978

Windlepoons1978 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahh I see, new learning curve. Thanks for the tips :)

Windlepoons1978, Oct 3, 2020 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  4. Kazi Maksudur Rahman

Kazi Maksudur Rahman Peon

Best Answers:
    New twitter user keep getting unlimited.
    Best regards

Kazi Maksudur Rahman, Jul 15, 2021 IP
  5. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Just stop to post so many tweets, and follow so actively, system think that you are bot, it's normal for every social media platform, so don't worry.

NicoleW, Jul 15, 2021 IP