1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Turtle Care Guide - Monetize Your Pet Site with 50% Commissions

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Investawise, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Investawise

Investawise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok a couple of people have picked this up now which is great :)

Anyone else going to give it a shot? I will give you 1on1 support to get you making sales and improve your site. Just drop me a PM and lets get making money :)

Investawise, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  2. seregap

seregap Active Member

Best Answers:
    im giving it a shot. building a lander now. i like this kind of products :)

seregap, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  3. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Man, dont make the mistake of not listening to affiliates. They are telling you what they need and you are not giving it to them - they need 75% commission and the increase of your product price.

Give them what they want and they will join - period.

web_18designer, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    So this product converts at 1/10? Have you tested conversions or your using affiliates as guinea pigs?

dcristo, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  5. Investawise

Best Answers:
    I have already said that I will be testing different price points to see if I cant bump affiliate commissions up.

Besides as far as I am aware, none of those who complained about the commission were potential affiliates anyway. I am listening to affiliates, Im an affiliate manager by trade so I know how important it is.

This has been tested myself before launching to affiliates using Google Adwords traffic. On targeted keywords it converts around 1/10.

Investawise, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  6. Investawise

Best Answers:
    Fantastic Seregap :)

Please feel free to hit me up if you want any feedback on your lander. I would also be keen to get feedback from you about the product, etc and especially on the affiliate commission on offer here.

Investawise, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  7. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would consider promoting but at 50% HELL NO.........I can almost guarantee that you will raise the commission eventually if you really want to get this product moving. None of the serious affiliates are going to go through all that work so they can make a measly 50%.

As a so called affiliate manager you should know better.

terryd, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  8. Investawise

Best Answers:
    Ok lets say I gave you 75% commission, thats $12 a sale - is that now enough for you start promoting it terryd?

9. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quite possibly....ideally as I mentioned before at least $24 for the selling price would be good but in saying that I remember the first product I promoted payed out a whopping $14 but I still managed to make a few K off that product.

terryd, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  10. Investawise

Best Answers:
    Ok Terry.

Is there anyone else who wouldnt promote it at 50% but would promote it at 75% with the current selling price.

If there are enough people willing to try it then I will raise the commission percentage. The price of the product is based on my research with people who have read the guide but I will test that in the future.

So would 75% ($12) be enough to get you promoting it?

11. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Since you are an "affiliate manager" you shouldnt ask such questions. People are trying to help you out in here and you basically got 2 options.

1) - you keep your 50%comm and cheap price and only a fraction of affiliates will promote and sell some copies (hopefully)

2) - you increase to 75%comm and increase the price to at least $37 for example and lot of affiliates will join and sell.

If i was you i wouldnt kind of "argue" with affiliates, when you have a product, they are the "boss" and not you ;)

web_18designer, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  12. Investawise

Best Answers:
    How on earth am I arguing when Im asking if 75% would be enough to get people promoting it???

Im asking because I am strongly considering changing it based on the feedback I have been given on here, I dont understand why you think Im arguing and why I shouldnt ask that question?

Surely me asking that question is showing I am listening to the feedback and just trying to generate an idea of how many extra affiliates I would get at that higher commission percentage?

So im not allowed to ask a question that gives affiliates and potential affiliates a chance to have their say and change things because thats seen as arguing? LOL you are funny :)

13. JamesPh

JamesPh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I like that template, very clean and the category bars fit in quite nicely :p

JamesPh, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  14. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    this is a fabulous niche, I love turtles!
    I had to laugh when I first started reading this post and the coments about it not opening...

"it opens in turtle time" was the first thing that popped into my mind LOL
    I'm glad it's up and running for you
    Wishing you the best success!

bunch, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  15. Investawise

Best Answers:
    Thanks James and Bunch :)

Investawise, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  16. Investawise

Best Answers:
    UPDATE: Commission increased to 75%

After listening to the feedback on this thread I have decided to increase the commission percentage from 50% to 75% per sale.

This means you will now receive $12 commission on every sale. In addition I will also be testing some higher price points for the product in the near future with a view of increasing that figure earlier. However, the price will only be changed if it makes it more profitable for everyone - e.g. the extra cash outweighs the reduction in sales volume.

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback - I hope this will concourage a few more of you to pick the product up and run with it. :)

17. RahXephon

RahXephon Peon

Best Answers:
    75% is OK for all affiliate BTW I still wait for your price is up more than now :D

RahXephon, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  18. Investawise

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks for the feedback Rah - I will let you know if the price changes :)

19. adking

adking Peon

Best Answers:
    Are these keywords included in your zip pack?? If not, could you please PM them to me?

adking, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  20. Investawise

Best Answers:
    Hi Ace,

All the keywords are in there yes, but there are also some which havent been tried.

I dont want to start saying exactly which keywords converted the best because then if several people started bidding on them the price would go up and suddenly they wouldnt convert profitably so its down to trial and error.

If you have a landing page you can send to first then that could help you convert even better :)

Investawise, Oct 5, 2008 IP