1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Turkish TV series: IDF murdering children

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ChaosTrivia, Oct 14, 2009.

1. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

ThraXed, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Perspective is a wonderful thing

[​IMG]

browntwn, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  3. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
  4. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Another example of how browntwn logic works, he hears what Israel says, then repeat it like a parrot, this propaganda been refuted in so many occasions, still browntwn chooses to believe it and not the evidence,

it is also another example of what I mentioned in my earlier post, that Israel commits something that would outrage the world, then blame it on Palestinians, or claim that Palestinians did it not them, it worked for a while in fooling so many like browntwn, in the West, even politicians, but of course, truth is always stronger than such lies, even if it was much slower to appear,

the illegal state of Israel used human shields many times, google israel & human shields to get some examples:

Israel faces human shield claim
    Israel's human shields draw fire
    20 July 2006: Israeli Soldiers use civilians as Human Shields in Beit Hanun
    Israel's Human Shields in Gaza: Palestinian "Johnnies"
    Israel accused of using farmers as human shields

these are just few of so many, were it shows that it is Israel who is using human shields, and below it shows that Israel is also lying in their claims that Palestinians and Arabs in general are using their own people as human shields, Arabs hold arms against the illegal state of Israel to protect their people, politicians in US investigated these claims and found that:

imad, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  5. browntwn

Best Answers:
    imad, it is a simple representation of the values of both sides. The Israelis are trying to protect their children at all costs. The Palestinians often in act in ways that put their own children in jeopardy. (Electing Hamas. Firing rockets into Israeli knowing that any sane nation is going to respond and defend itself. Oh, look, here the are at it again just today. What is it that they say about people who keep doing the same fucked up thing and expecting a different response?

It is not a photo or a fact you can deny, it is a commentary. God you are dense.

browntwn, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  6. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    You can see it as you like, but I do not see using human shields as a "value", I also do not consider attacking a peaceful village and slaughtering all its inhabitants including children, as a "value", or a way to "protect" their kids, it was a start for what we been witnessing in the past 60+ years in which Palestinian lands been occupied,

if they cared so much about their kids, they would have not thrown stones on others and their kids, because it is natural for others to defend then,

every family cares about their kids, Zionist politicians have shown since long, that they care about a milky cow more than they care about all Jews:

and this is the head of Jewish rescue committee! it is like having a head of fire fighting department, who says "if I been asked: could you send fire fighters to help fighting the fire in that school, I say NO NO NO AND AGAIN NO!

need more?

anyway, here is a question for you, do you see in using Palestinian kids as human shields a good value if it means not risking the life of an Israeli soldier?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
    imad, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  7. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to the Palestinian Red Crescent Society, the total number of Palestinians killed since the second Intifada erupted on September 29, 2000 is 821. 16,661 Palestinians have been injured, many maimed for life. Palestinian children under the age of 18 represent about 1/4 of those killed.

The Israeli military's killing of Palestinian children is not a sometimes accidental by-product of occupation. It is in fact a matter of deliberate policy.

[​IMG]

I'LL GET YOU WHEN YOU TURN 12

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
    ziya, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  8. CMike111

CMike111 Peon

Best Answers:
    Arab kids die because the Arab terrorists are cowards and hide behind them.

CMike111, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  9. CMike111

CMike111 Peon

Best Answers:
    And israel does NOT have a policy to kill children.

What nonsense.

CMike111, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  10. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    ThraXed, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  11. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From the latest UN Report :

"
    10. The use of Palestinian civilians as human shields
    55. The Mission investigated four incidents in which Israeli forces coerced Palestinian civilian men at gun point to take part in house searches during the military operations (Chapter XIV). The Palestinian men were blindfolded and handcuffed as they were forced to enter houses ahead of the Israeli soldiers. In one of the incidents, Israeli forces repeatedly forced a man to enter a
    house in which Palestinian combatants were hiding. Published testimonies of Israeli soldiers who took part in the military operations confirm the continued use of this practice, in spite of clear orders from Israel’s High Court to the armed forces to put an end to it and repeated public assurances from the armed forces that the practice had been discontinued. The Mission
    concludes that this practice amounts to the use of Palestinian civilians as human shields and is therefore prohibited by international humanitarian law. It puts the right to life of the civilians at risk in an arbitrary and unlawful manner and constitutes cruel and inhuman treatment. The use of
    human shields also is a war crime. The Palestinian men used as human shields were questioned under threat of death or injury to extract information about Hamas, Palestinian combatants and tunnels. This constitutes a further violation of international humanitarian law. "

ziya, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  12. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Israel is a religious fanatic state build over the "so called promised lands" , and the opposition to them is also fanatical and unhealthy as a result.
    It is good for both sides that Turkey is telling the realities about Israel's war crimes in the long run this wil show both sides that this can not continue forever and they should join for peace.

zangief, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  13. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    So tell me, what should they do? Came put in open field and fight against one of strongest armies in the world? Did resistance movments against nazis all over occupied Europe fought in open fields or did they also hide among civilians in cities and villages? Were they also cowards for hiding among civilian population in,for example, occupied Paris?
    Do you have any idea how small Gaza strip is?
    Please do tell us how would you fight against your enemy if you were in Gaza stipr right now!

iggysick, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  14. browntwn

Best Answers:
    The Palestinians should try to peacefully negotiate the best deal they can get.

Is there really any other choice?

browntwn, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  15. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    They already did, the best deal they could get was an open-air prison in Gaza, and a project of another open-air prison in West Bank, which been refused,

I wonder how does this come from somebody who is supposed to be an American, "live free or die" did you forget?

imad, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  16. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Living in free country is nice thing,isn't it?
    I guess Palestinians wants only that but with peacefully negotiations they can't get their own sovereign state.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
    iggysick, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  17. browntwn

Best Answers:
    They can continue to fight, and win nothing. Or, they can negotiate and get a state and be free to rule themselves. They will have security forces, but yes, Israel will ultimately control the airspace as that is the only way its security will be guaranteed.

It is really not that complicated. While 60 years has tipped world opinion toward the Palestinians, Israel doesn't give a shit. They simply are not going to bargain away the little security they have. So, now or in another 60 years, Israelis will be living in Israel. Will the Palestinians be living in Gaza and the West Bank or in State of Palestine? They should be, but time will see if they pick peace over war, and freedom and self-governance or if they insist on holding out for something that they cannot expect to get. Israel is not going to allow a right of return, they are not going to give up Jerusalem. What else is there? Seriously, I just don't get it myself what the Palestinians think is going to change with time. What do they think is going to give them leverage for a better deal? More dead Palestinians? Over time Israel could be weakened to such a state where it could be attacked and lose - of course, with their nuclear weapons, they wont go quietly. So, again, what is the Palestinian end game?

They need to make the best deal possible, take all the support the world will offer in return, and turn Palestine in a world class country. I have no idea what it hasn't already happened.

Personally, I don't see why it is so complicated. You don't all need to like each other, just stop killing each other.

18. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    wow! amazing bigotry
    the racism in your posts makes me laugh!

why isreal will control air-spacer are they some kind of super-beings ? are they the only ones who need security ? what about the security of Arabs and Muslims , are they children of a lesser God

in other words .. you just want Palestinians to remain as a tout of isreal

Good that you agree that isreal is a arrogant, bully state, which does not understand the language of peace and dialogue, and the world needs to tame it , the sooner the better
    sanctions would do ?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
    new, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  19. browntwn

Best Answers:
    new, maybe you are right and fighting is better. I am starting to feel sorry I thought otherwise.

20. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are the holy sites free for everybody?

eric8476, Oct 20, 2009 IP